Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

JulesUK

Posted Fri Aug 31st, 2007 12:13pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
Another storyline for the next season is going to be a storm over Market Shipborough. There is going to be storm damage with uprooted trees and overturned vehicles. Also a storm scene outside the pub.

These are all being filmed later this month. Filming finishes on 29th September.

Incdidentally there has been quite a lot of outside filming recently (probably due to the minimal amount of brighter weather we have had) so if any of you are in the area then you should check it out. They are filming outside in the centre of Swaffham today. Haven't seen Stephen today but he may be about. Stephen and most of the main characters were here last week.

JulesUK

Posted Fri Aug 31st, 2007 12:28pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
Did I mention that they also filmed a fertility dance scene a few weeks ago. Can't imagine what storyline that is going to fit into!! X-D

JulesUK

Posted Fri Aug 31st, 2007 3:30pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
And I just saw Stepehn filming a scene with a lollipop man and a little girl who gave him an apple.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Sep 1st, 2007 1:12pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
And I just saw Stepehn filming a scene with a lollipop man and a little girl who gave him an apple.

Aww.

Assuming direct control...

JulesUK

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2007 10:00am Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
Apparently there is also a storyline with a lot of cats. I'm told that there were loads of cages being carried into the house last week.

Shame the filming is over now.

ClareBear

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2007 7:47pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
Apparently there is also a storyline with a lot of cats.

*glee*

ShaylaMorris

Posted Wed Oct 31st, 2007 6:01am Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
When does Kindom's season 2 starts being shown?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Nov 8th, 2007 9:46pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
Sometime in spring. Possibly around Easter.

EstherLayton

Posted Fri Dec 21st, 2007 5:32pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
I just really want Snell and Gloria to get together properly!

That was such a beautiful, unexpected turn in the story.

Both characters deserve to be happy - and don't we just love them both?!

Est x

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Dec 23rd, 2007 11:55am Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
I just really want Snell and Gloria to get together properly!

That was such a beautiful, unexpected turn in the story.

Both characters deserve to be happy - and don't we just love them both?!

Est x

That was a nice surprise. I want to see more of them together in series 2.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Jan 4th, 2008 2:44pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
Season 2 plot spoilers and photos on ITV.com - various snippets of information in the 'About the drama' and 'Cast and Characters' sections, plus episode 1 synopsis in the 'Episode Guide' section. There's also a preview clip but I can't watch it, it keeps saying there's an error so I don't know what's in that. On the second attempt I just got tons of adverts.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Jan 4th, 2008 5:46pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
Thanks for the link, amyl-nitrate

My only consolation is that the DVD should be out by the time I next visit the UK :'( :'(

Stephen looks sweet "holding baby Daniel"

EstherLayton

Posted Fri Jan 4th, 2008 9:41pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
Looks amazing - can't wait to see the baby stuff (Stephen changing nappies?!)

And Snell of course - my favourite. I want to give him a cuddle! (Fancy buying a suit from a charity shop...bless him...!)

Love from,

A Very Excited Person

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jan 5th, 2008 8:21am Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
Thanks for the link, amyl-nitrate

My only consolation is that the DVD should be out by the time I next visit the UK :'( :'(

Stephen looks sweet "holding baby Daniel"

You're welcome. Stephen does look sweet doesn't he?

Looks amazing - can't wait to see the baby stuff (Stephen changing nappies?!)

lol at how many times the site mentions that part. X-D

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jan 5th, 2008 3:42pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
If Stephen makes cute baby sounds to entertain the infant, I think I may quite possibly DIE OF SQUEE.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry