Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jan 5th, 2008 4:03pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
If Stephen makes cute baby sounds to entertain the infant, I think I may quite possibly DIE OF SQUEE.

I didn't even think of that.....

*squeesanddiesjusthinkingaboutit*

Assuming direct control...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Jan 5th, 2008 5:04pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
I just watched the clip, within the first 10seconds of the clip there is big Squee moment. Weird looking baby though.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jan 5th, 2008 5:14pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
How did you manage to get it to play? It says Kingdom is playing but all I ever see are adverts for Peugeot and Cancer Research among others playing on some eternal loop of damnation. (I have the same trouble with other video clips on the site). Hmmm maybe I don't want to get spoiled anyway and just wait for the series! ^_^ It's not such a long wait anyway.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jan 5th, 2008 9:52pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
Okey I just found this on another page on ITV.com:

with the caption:
Peter has two new friends. Stephen Fry returns Jan 13.

Could this be the surprise referred to in the Episode 1 synopsis:

The christening of Daniel is a great success and Beatrice and Peter are both proud godparents. Later that evening, as they return home and put their beloved Daniel to bed, a strange smell wafts in from the sitting room and Beatrice and Peter are greeted with something of a surprise.

shatzi

Posted Mon Jan 7th, 2008 10:12pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
It keeps telling me I can't watch the videos because I'm not in the UK. Would you believe that?!
I wonder if the "strange smell" is Snelly's aftershave...

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Jan 8th, 2008 4:16pm Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
Hey could be could be. He'll be hanging ronud more now he's going out with Gloria. Bet Peter'll just love that....

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Jan 9th, 2008 12:58am Post subject: Series 2 further plot details (spoilers)
Maybe Millie is still on that charcoal diet