Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Jan 5th, 2008 9:43pm Post subject: Series 2 starts Sunday 13th January!
From ITV.com

Kingdom
Sunday 13th January on ITV 1 from 9:20pm to 10:20pm

New series. Peter enjoys playing surrogate father to his missing brother's children and the local Women's Institute calls for his help to save a lighthouse from closure. Plus, pub landlord Ted tries to claim damages for being stabbed in the buttock by a rogue antler. Stephen Fry stars. With Hermione Norris, Celia Imrie, Karl Davies, Tony Slattery, Phyllida Law, Thomas Fisher, Gerard Horan, Maryann Turner, Kelly Campbell, Annette Badland, Helen Blatch and Steve Marsh.

In case you missed it in the other thread:
ITV's Kingdom page with series 2 spoilers and photos

Assuming direct control...

EstherLayton

Posted Mon Jan 7th, 2008 12:46am Post subject: Series 2 starts Sunday 13th January!
HOORAY!

I am in Stockwell and Soho (what a great mix...!) that weekend for a friend's birthday.

If I take a DVD-R, maybe he will record it for me...pray I don't miss it!

Very excited now. How sad.

Est xxxxxxxxxx

shatzi

Posted Mon Jan 7th, 2008 10:02pm Post subject: Series 2 starts Sunday 13th January!
...waiting for a DVD release as usual. Region 2 is fine, I can watch it on my computer.

Cherubino

Posted Mon Jan 7th, 2008 11:20pm Post subject: Series 2 starts Sunday 13th January!
I can't wait I missed the series and only watched it recently so everything is fresh in my head. This Sunday is going to hang like an eternity on a shoe-string above today...Well something like that. Anyway thanks for the warning I don't get TV magazines and hardly watch the TV enough to bother checking what's on; I would have missed it if it wasn't for you. THANK YOU....

Off note: Shatzi what's Slattery, I presume it's him, holding to his ear?

Fiona

Posted Tue Jan 8th, 2008 1:53pm Post subject: Series 2 starts Sunday 13th January!
It's back this Sunday? Groovy. I thought it wasn't back until a bit later on in the year.

I've cheered up now

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Jan 8th, 2008 4:19pm Post subject: Series 2 starts Sunday 13th January!
Ahh I feel like I'm going to explode too much waiting!! Not only am I waiting for Kingdom but next Wednesday Torchwood is back on!

Assuming direct control...