Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

bogandken

Posted Sat Mar 15th, 2008 2:04am Post subject: Series 3!!!!
Hi guys! Was trawling through facebook and there is a fan site on there called
' The Startled Duck'
on it somebody has said that series three has now been comissioned and there is a link to a lot of behind the scenes photos (which are excellent) taken from the filming of the first series by a chap who worked on the programme!!!!!
So Yipeeeeeeee! Looks like more is on it's way!
I can not comment on the credibility of this information but if you are members of Facebook....check it out!

Plus...read this...Third series comissioned!

http://www.literarynorfolk.co.uk/kingdom_tv_series.htm
Seems like all systems go!
Totally excitied!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Mar 16th, 2008 10:53am Post subject: Series 3!!!!
Yay so it's finally really been commissioned then? Awesome!

Assuming direct control...

Midsomerlover

Posted Tue Mar 18th, 2008 5:28pm Post subject: Series 3!!!!
Yes!!! I am so glad it's finally commissioned. They just couldn't leave it where it was. I'm looking forward to it.

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

ClareBear

Posted Tue Mar 18th, 2008 9:35pm Post subject: Series 3!!!!
Down to Swaffham on my b-day again? bonus.

robertas

Posted Wed Mar 19th, 2008 8:31am Post subject: Series 3!!!!
Atari, you lucky lucky dog... X-D

ClareBear

Posted Wed Mar 19th, 2008 10:50am Post subject: Series 3!!!!
'Tis a little further to travel this time around

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Fri Mar 28th, 2008 11:01am Post subject: Series 3!!!!
Yay! Third series! I want to go to Swaffham even more now.

Midsomerlover

Posted Sun Mar 30th, 2008 5:54pm Post subject: Series 3!!!!
It is now completely and utterly OFFICIAL! ITV has put the news on their site.

http://www.itv.com/Drama/family/kingdom/default.html

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Mar 31st, 2008 9:57am Post subject: Series 3!!!!
It's mentioned on the Wiki file now too and it also mentions the second series is going to get a general dvd release too!

Assuming direct control...

Piera

Posted Tue Apr 1st, 2008 4:23am Post subject: Series 3!!!!
Great news!

I'll cross my fingers that they'll do a region 1 DVD release as well. While I appreciate the kind people who have taken the time to put the show up on YouTube, I'm a complete purist with my entertainment media and require the physical product in my hand...

Can't wait!

kat1970

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 11:07pm Post subject: Series 3!!!!
I've just been reading on IMDB that there is a third series of Kingdom but it seems to suggest that Stephen Fry and Phyllida Law aren't going to be in it. I had a feeling that Phyllida Law wasnt going to be in it, shame because I love her character. But surely Stephen has to be in it, he is the main character, and the show wouldn't be the same without him! Does anyone have any idea what is going on? Stephen and Peter are both lovely and it would be tragic if they weren't there!

nongenderous

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 11:29pm Post subject: Series 3!!!!
"Kingdom" without Kingdom. That's just like "House" with House. What's the point? He has to be there. He must. He can't leave.

favoritedarkness

Posted Mon May 26th, 2008 8:51am Post subject: Series 3!!!!
"Kingdom" without Kingdom. That's just like "House" with House. What's the point? He has to be there. He must. He can't leave.
Exactly. You are so right.
I hope Phyllida Law will continue to be in the series. I love her character. She's great

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Mon May 26th, 2008 10:03am Post subject: Series 3!!!!
Just read the creditted cast for SE3E01 (or however you write it) and it has Lyle, Beatrice, Gloria and Snell. I think that was it. Maybe Peter and Auriel are out of this episode because of Simon? Hmm... I really think that the series can't work without Stephen. I mean, it'll be a nice show, but... does anyone get my point?

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Mon May 26th, 2008 1:58pm Post subject: Series 3!!!!
Oh, no! I hardly can believe it! Is it a joke? What is Kingdom without his main character and as much as I like the other actors - I like them in combination with Peter Kingdom/Stephen Fry. I definitely would miss Phyllida Law too. She is an extraordinary lady and still beautiful. Is this perhaps only episode 1 they are talking about? But even this would be rather strange. Hope it's not true.