Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Emma18

Posted Thu Jul 24th, 2008 6:13pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Hello all
Just thought I would share a few snaps that I took while on a visit to Swaffham yesterday:

This picture was taken while a scene was shot where I presume Peter has had his car taken, as he mentions something along these lines while ringing up what I think was an insurance company on his cool new Iphone:

Hope I haven't given too much away, and there will be a few more things to chuckle at when this episode airs....involving Phyllida Law

It was a fantastic day out, and I unfortunately had to get back on the road and go home, as I had a good 2 and a half hour drive to get there, and filming was still taking place after 7:30pm! My mum and I managed to visit Sandringham beforehand where we managed to buy lots of Apple juice. HOORAY! A lovely place to visit if you go down to Norfolk

Midsomerlover

Posted Thu Jul 24th, 2008 7:02pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
oooh Love the pics Emma! Can't wait for Series Three!

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Thu Jul 24th, 2008 8:45pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Hello Emma
Thanks for sharing your snaps with us! Good to know for sure that they started with filming series 3

PhilBarrington

Posted Mon Jul 28th, 2008 12:25am Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Here's some more snaps of Kingdom Series 3 filming that I took when I infiltrated (i.e. stumbled upon) the set at 3am in a field in Norfolk last week (the crop circle episode)..

A link to the full selection is here on facebook, with some spoilerish info under some photos (I can give more info on the scenes/dialogue if requested);

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46208&l=840fc&id=678416834

Cheers,

Phil B.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Jul 28th, 2008 7:07am Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Thanks for sharing these great pictures with us, emma_wemma and Phil!!
*I will now start my 4-day break with an even bigger smile on my face*

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Jul 29th, 2008 8:18am Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Thanks for the photos guys. Eeee I'm happy to see Stephen's hair is lovely and fluffy as ever.

Assuming direct control...

ShaylaMorris

Posted Sun Aug 10th, 2008 10:13pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Thank you so much Emma. My husban has been asking me if Kingdom was coming back and now I can say yes.

Khani

Posted Fri Sep 12th, 2008 7:27pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
I didn't know where to put this, but it is sort of a series 3 spoiler.
http://www.lynnnews.co.uk/news/Kingdom-comes-to-South-Lynn.4482264.jp

They are filming in South Lynn, and guess who's guest starring, James and Oliver Phelps, better known as the Weasley Twins!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Sep 12th, 2008 7:52pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Cool the Weasley twins! I love the Weasleys. All of the Weasleys. They're some of the best characters in the Harry Potter books.

Assuming direct control...

Khani

Posted Fri Sep 12th, 2008 8:20pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Totally agree, they are by far my favourites in the books (I still can't get over what JKR has done to them in the last book ) and in the films. I bet the episode with the Phelps twins is going to be a lot of fun.

I Love Kingdom!!

Posted Fri Sep 12th, 2008 11:19pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Kingdom is sooooo great. Thanks for the piccies I literally cannot wait to see Stephen in action again cos he is just so great. Kingdom is surely THE best thing on TV at the moment, you just can't beat it for a laugh or a good juicy plot and of course Stephen is magnificent. If anyone else has any info on series 3 I would LOVE to know.... X-D

ShaylaMorris

Posted Sat Sep 13th, 2008 3:47am Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
I can't wait until the show starts. Does anyone have an air date yet?

ClareBear

Posted Sat Sep 13th, 2008 9:19am Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
@Phil

Those shots are stunning.

Zaphod

Posted Sun Sep 14th, 2008 11:15pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
[quote="If anyone else has any info on series 3 I would LOVE to know.... X-D[/quote]

There is one storyline about a war Hero at an Old Folks Home, and one about a School Concert with a young Cello Player. I was lucky enough to be an "Extra" in both of these.

I Love Kingdom!!

Posted Thu Sep 18th, 2008 9:00pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Thanks soooo much Zaphod these new plots sound juuust great I literally cannot wait, do you have any info on guest stars locations etc????