Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Zaphod

Posted Thu Sep 18th, 2008 11:11pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
I was an "Extra" again yesterday. This is the last week of filming. The series is to be shown in February to April. Jack Dee is appearing as a Barrister in the last (I believe!) episode. He was there yesterday.

Sidthespid

Posted Sat Sep 20th, 2008 1:35pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Jack Dee as a barrister? What genius prevailed in casting. Perfect! There's only one match to rival that: Alan Davies as an English lit. teacher, wearing brown corduroy trousers and always eating chewy mints.

With a labrador puppy.

Okay, perhaps that's just a personal fantasy of mine. X-D

Khani

Posted Sat Sep 20th, 2008 3:10pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*

Okay, perhaps that's just a personal fantasy of mine. X-D

X-D now it's one of mine too!
We should write ITV billions of letters demanding that.

happyapple

Posted Sun Sep 21st, 2008 3:00pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*

I Love Kingdom!!

Posted Mon Sep 22nd, 2008 8:49pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Alan Davies in Kingdom would be just great, they should so do that!!
But he shouldn't be allowed to steal ANY glory from Stephen because he is the true star!!!

Midsomerlover

Posted Mon Sep 22nd, 2008 11:52pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
I'd rather have Hugh Laurie on Kingdom. Would be so much fun!!

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

happyapple

Posted Tue Sep 23rd, 2008 2:01pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*

glossyibis

Posted Wed Sep 24th, 2008 12:41am Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
I was also lucky enough to be an extra. It was at the county court in Kings Lynn. Jack Dee is guest starring as a judge and a little pikey called Russell is going to be played by ... Richard, or Dick / Dickie. does anybody know what else he has been in ?......

http://i34.tinypic.com/25ulcvm.jpg

Is that Dan Scott?

No trees were harmed in posting this message, but several million electrons were hopelessly inconvenienced.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Sep 25th, 2008 5:49pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*

I visited Swaffham on the 15th and then travelled on to KingĀ“s Lynn because I had never been. If I had gone there on the 17th I might have caught a glimpse of Mr Fry :'( :'(

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Sep 25th, 2008 8:13pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Aww poor Gerti. You missed him! *huggles*

Assuming direct control...

iancam

Posted Sun Oct 26th, 2008 10:10am Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
i wish i was there sitting on a pavement and watch them shoot through out the day ,chewing mints (well it does sound euphemistic.. ) thanks for posting photos btw

Midsomerlover

Posted Fri Dec 12th, 2008 8:17pm Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
Read this on an interview with John Thomson on Digital Spy:

"And then I'll be back in Kingdom now that I'm a regular."

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

Desdemona

Posted Thu Jan 15th, 2009 2:22am Post subject: Series 3 SPOILERS *contains plotlines and pictures*
the photos are brilliant, thanks for posting.
I really can't wait now.

Skip Life and come with me?