Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gemini

Posted Fri Jul 30th, 2010 5:46pm Post subject: Series 4

ITV could at least do a 90 min special of Kingdom to tie all the lose ends together. They just can't let it end like this!! It was such a huge success for the network(they had what 6 million viewers each time?!) so they could at least have the decency and give it a proper ending. I bet the writers had already tons of gread new ideas for the next series!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Aug 12th, 2010 12:48pm Post subject: Series 4

tricota said:
And now ITV has cancelled Demons on top of Primeval...

Cancelled Demons? Wasn't a bad thing.

At least Primeval has been given a second chance and will be back in January.

Jackyblu said:
This Yank says: Bollocks! I need closure and want closure. Please oh please our dearest *'god' Mr. Fry give us a blog so that your follwers will know what has happened to the folks of Market Shipborough and who was Peter's father?!

Like a special Kingdom blog? That could be done, but who would write it? Some cancelled or finished shows (not quite the same thing as the former) do live on in other forms (like Buffy in graphic novel form) or try to (i.e. The Riches and Pushing Daisies are both pursuring movie and/or graphic novel avenues).

It's a shame there won't be any more Kingdom. It just occured to me a few weeks ago they'd've been filming series 5 around now if it hadn't been cancelled. I hate it when shows get cancelled and there are loose ends like with Kingdom and Pushing Daisies. It's even more annoying these days because seasons always seem to end on cliffhangers.

Assuming direct control...

SkepticUsh

Posted Fri Aug 27th, 2010 5:38pm Post subject: Series 4

very, very, unhappy about Kingdom not coming back. I just found out, 2 seconds ago, when I joined ClubFry. What a bummer. I live in the states so, It took a long time for me to even see season 3. Just like others I saw it on Hulu. What a way to end it. Without knowing who his father is. I will be wondering about that for a tick.

Ush

Stepherweps

Posted Sat Sep 18th, 2010 7:27pm Post subject: Series 4

I'm just starting to get into Kingdom *again*. I'm watching from the start, and am devastated to hear there isn't going to be a new series... Come on ITV... Give us closure... Pretty please..?

If you are a tweeter, and wanna follow me, I'm @Stepherweps on twitter.

marik

Posted Thu Oct 21st, 2010 2:32am Post subject: Series 4

For years my favourite tellie shows were 'The Sentinel' and 'Stargate Sg-1'. However, after watching 'Kingdom' I can categorically state that this is my all time favourite show. I am really sorry that there will not be a Season Four. However, being the kind of women who hates to give up on anything, I will continue to wait and hope that this wonderful show will, once again, be filmed and aired.

BlueFuchsia

Posted Thu Oct 21st, 2010 6:55am Post subject: Series 4

I just found the DVD of series 3 at my library and now I find out that's all there is?!?! This is just like every show I've truly fallen in love with. I fall madly in love with it and some force just takes it away from me! Boooooooooooooooo!!!

aaliya

Posted Sat Apr 23rd, 2011 10:30am Post subject: Series 4

I like to watch this series, This one is awesome, and all the awesome characters this one is having with it, thanks for sharing this one here.

SimonLong

Posted Mon Apr 25th, 2011 3:25pm Post subject: Series 4

Bring back Kingdom!

search4sun

Posted Fri Jan 11th, 2013 1:17pm Post subject: Series 4

love this program... #Brilliant @search4sun