Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri Feb 27th, 2009 12:29pm Post subject: Series G Tickets - Now Up!
Definitely worth it.

Mandibles, my apologies. I must have made that post between 3:00-4:00 in the afternoon. I always seem to be grumpy then. I must learn to keep my hands folded during that time.

Mandibles

Posted Fri Feb 27th, 2009 5:25pm Post subject: Series G Tickets - Now Up!
I took a picture of the set after the show.

Yes but you had a pink sparkle bear, so I'll let you off on accounts of being too fluffy for words.

Mandibles, my apologies. I must have made that post between 3:00-4:00 in the afternoon. I always seem to be grumpy then. I must learn to keep my hands folded during that time.

All is forgiven. xx /hug

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Runrabbit

Posted Sun Mar 1st, 2009 11:47am Post subject: Series G Tickets - Now Up!
My ISP quaranteened the email from Applause store advising me that tickets were about to become available. First time they've ever blocked anything. I didn't find out til wednesday so I bet I've missed the boat.

Would have been so convenient at the weekend too (I live in Yorkshire)....

Sooooooooo disappointing - will keep trying of course but these things are like golddust. :'(

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all........
(unless you're in a debate of course)

Lauren

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 12:19am Post subject: Series G Tickets - Now Up!
I always read "applausestore" as "applesauce store." Anyone else do that?

And good luck with your tickets guys. I don't think I'll ever get the chance to go to a QI taping! :'(

Follow me on Twitter! @Lauren1991

Jimmy1669

Posted Sat Mar 7th, 2009 12:05am Post subject: Series G Tickets - Now Up!
Gah, yet again 18+... Roll on series H; that'll be my 18th birthday celebration

ClareBear

Posted Sat Mar 7th, 2009 8:46am Post subject: Series G Tickets - Now Up!
It's not like they ID people at the door y'know....

Seriously though, they don't..

pikupiku

Posted Sat Mar 21st, 2009 7:07pm Post subject: Series G Tickets - Now Up!
pre-registerd ages ago, and still no tickets - pooh!

monochromeprincess

Posted Tue Apr 7th, 2009 7:13pm Post subject: Series G Tickets - Now Up!
Just got an email from applausestore to request tickets for a specific date. Don't know if this is for all people that were on the waiting list. Saturday ftw!

mp xxxx

@dreamingshadow

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Apr 7th, 2009 7:25pm Post subject: Series G Tickets - Now Up!
Really? How exciting. Do you think they are only e-mailing the people who are going to get tickets? Very cool.

~Rachel~

Posted Wed Apr 8th, 2009 1:16am Post subject: Series G Tickets - Now Up!
Got that email too, but I have no money so can't go now!

Soph

Posted Wed Apr 8th, 2009 12:26pm Post subject: Series G Tickets - Now Up!
Anyone successfully gotten tickets? : ]

I didn't try for this year, I tried for series F but I figured my age would be a put off and plus it'd be impossible for me to get down there.

Photobucket

Antonia

Posted Wed Apr 8th, 2009 1:33pm Post subject: Series G Tickets - Now Up!
Anyone successfully gotten tickets? : ]

I didn't try for this year, I tried for series F but I figured my age would be a put off and plus it'd be impossible for me to get down there.

They emailed me three times to register for a ticket and then wait for reply until one week before recording. And confirmed that I "stand in line" for a ticket. Much ado about the tickets.. I think they might threw me out by: "She registered everytime we send a mail. What a weird person! Just delete her from the register." O_O Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

dulieGirl

Posted Fri May 1st, 2009 2:18pm Post subject: Series G Tickets - Now Up!
From a different thread:
They said if you don't get your electronic ticket(s) within 10 days of the show dates (presumably the first one scheduled) then no
Is that for sure? So at this point all the tickets have gone out? A friend of mine signed up for tickets (June 10&11) and thought the 10 days before the show meant the particular show he had signed up for. I really need to know because if he doesn't get tickets instead of going to London for 3 days we're going to head to Ireland. If all the tickets have gone out already, no use for us to wait around until the end of May to finalize our Ireland trip then.