Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

bogandken

Posted Sun Jul 13th, 2008 5:37am Post subject: series three!!!!! some things to look forward too!
http://www.itv.com/Drama/family/kingdom/Seriesthreenews/default.html

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Jul 13th, 2008 11:05am Post subject: series three!!!!! some things to look forward too!
Thanks for the link, bogandken

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Jul 20th, 2008 7:01pm Post subject: series three!!!!! some things to look forward too!
Squee!! I'm so happy they're making the third series now.

Awesome! Peter Sallis is guesting in the next series! \m/8)\m/

...and yay a crop circles plot.

Assuming direct control...

DJB

Posted Thu Jul 24th, 2008 12:38am Post subject: series three!!!!! some things to look forward too!
Oh, please tell me there ISN'T really a crop circles plot!!! I just hope the plots don't end up being...silly. That's why I quit watching Lost, it got to be just a little bit unbelieveable. OK, a LOT unbelieveable. (!) But I love Kingdom, we get it on PBS here, and happily I get two channels so I can watch it two nights running. I simply can't wait for more episodes. I'd give MY kingdom to be able to get it on DVD that play in this region.

alley

Posted Thu Jul 24th, 2008 7:32am Post subject: series three!!!!! some things to look forward too!
ever heard from swithching off the region code of the player? worked wonders for me

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Thu Jul 24th, 2008 7:50am Post subject: series three!!!!! some things to look forward too!
ever heard from swithching off the region code of the player? worked wonders for me

Is that possible with every player?

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Jul 24th, 2008 4:58pm Post subject: series three!!!!! some things to look forward too!
hell i'm just gonna invest in a regionless DVD player....considering all that they can do they really aren't that expensive...and almost everything that i would adore is region 2,3 and 6.

its on my wishlist for christmas and my parents tend to buy me technology that has value with my research.

http://jbox.com/DVDPLAYER/ this one is $115 after shipping for the people in the U.S. but it will ship internationally for a bit higher shipping cost but considering the strength of the euro and pound...technically it would be cheap for those in Europe as well.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

alley

Posted Thu Jul 24th, 2008 5:10pm Post subject: series three!!!!! some things to look forward too!

should be, just google the "typenbezeichnung" /your dvd player plus region code patch or region code...

for mine i found the "how to do it" on amazon, someone wrote it in the customer comments.
all in all it took about 2 minutes to patch it to region code 0 which is the general mulit code.
i just had to download the patch burin the image on a cd slide it in and enter 0

you'll find plenty of stuff online and if the player has been bought in the last 5 years or so you can patch it

so now my 40 bucks player is multi region :D

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Thu Jul 24th, 2008 8:50pm Post subject: series three!!!!! some things to look forward too!

should be, just google the "typenbezeichnung" /your dvd player plus region code patch or region code...

for mine i found the "how to do it" on amazon, someone wrote it in the customer comments.
all in all it took about 2 minutes to patch it to region code 0 which is the general mulit code.
i just had to download the patch burin the image on a cd slide it in and enter 0

you'll find plenty of stuff online and if the player has been bought in the last 5 years or so you can patch it

so now my 40 bucks player is multi region :D

Thanks for your comprehensive information! Will check my player - at least it is younger than 5 years.

alley

Posted Thu Jul 24th, 2008 10:56pm Post subject: series three!!!!! some things to look forward too!
if you have any probs just give me a pn
we tv nerds gotta stick together

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Fri Jul 25th, 2008 11:40am Post subject: series three!!!!! some things to look forward too!
You are absolutely right!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Jul 29th, 2008 8:14am Post subject: series three!!!!! some things to look forward too!
Oh, please tell me there ISN'T really a crop circles plot!!! I just hope the plots don't end up being...silly. That's why I quit watching Lost, it got to be just a little bit unbelieveable. OK, a LOT unbelieveable. (!) But I love Kingdom, we get it on PBS here, and happily I get two channels so I can watch it two nights running. I simply can't wait for more episodes. I'd give MY kingdom to be able to get it on DVD that play in this region.

We're not talking about an American show here. We're talking about Kingdom. It's more likely that it's someone making the crop circles for whatever reason. In fact I don't doubt it will be that. It's not the kind of series that's suddenly going to go all X Files on us. I wouldn't be surprised if we have any 'Lyle get's freaked out by the local 'spacey alien obsessed weirdos' and has to deal with them scenes.

Assuming direct control...

Beatrice!

Posted Fri Aug 8th, 2008 10:26pm Post subject: series three!!!!! some things to look forward too!
Yay! I can't wait for it to come on telly, so I can get my much needed FryFix!