Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Wed Feb 27th, 2008 11:01pm Post subject: Series Two, Episode 6
OFF TOPIC: Everyone seems to have big and shiny sigs. Whycome?

Well, it's because SidewalkSigPics(?) is VERRRRY good at making them. She should be applauded and awarded a whole 5 Frypoints for her talent. ^^

Oh, I see. Very good.

idyla

Posted Thu Feb 28th, 2008 5:19am Post subject: Series Two, Episode 6
I know I posted this in another thread...or at least think I know! X-D

However, I'm not sure it necessarily has to be someone that has already been seen/mentioned. For instance, Peter might flip if he knew the father was a distant relative of Mrs. Thing or Sidney. The father could possibly be Peter's yet-to-be-discussed-or-formally-introduced arch-nemesis.

It just seems to be rather open-ended...and I think it would be more plausible if the father is someone we haven't seen. It seems a likely development would be for the father to somehow find out and cause problems...since that is what seems to happen in their lives (people popping in and out and causing upset). X-D

LilyG

Posted Thu Feb 28th, 2008 7:56am Post subject: Series Two, Episode 6
no...i still remain conviced it is someone we as the audience have been introduced to; it's just the format that the show runs in.
my bets are

simon

pub-guy (that always wants a date)

lyle.

i cant wait, any news on when they may be aired. (or shot, rather.)

xxx

ClareBear

Posted Thu Feb 28th, 2008 8:40am Post subject: Series Two, Episode 6
S2 started shooting on 20th August.....should be along similar lines this year if the arm heals without fuss.

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Thu Feb 28th, 2008 9:54am Post subject: Series Two, Episode 6
If his arm isn't in a cast do you think he could film as normal, even if it isn't quite healed? Though I should hope it's ok by the summer, if not then it must be quite bad.

Willdew

Posted Mon Mar 17th, 2008 9:26pm Post subject: Series Two, Episode 6
If his arm isn't in a cast do you think he could film as normal, even if it isn't quite healed? Though I should hope it's ok by the summer, if not then it must be quite bad.

I think it'd be interesting if they wrote a reason for Peter's arm to be broken into the show.

Britannicus

Posted Thu Apr 10th, 2008 11:21pm Post subject: Series Two, Episode 6
1. who is petras father? the most important info we were given, in my opinion, was when bea said, "he was barely even conscious". now i sorta think simon might be the father, because of what he said to peter about finding out who the father really is will make your head spin sort of thing, even though that has an immense ew factor.

Excluding the big-time ew factor... Beatrice had a positive pregnancy test early in the episode, before Simon made his appearance. So I'm thinking not on Simon. Perhaps Lyle though.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Apr 10th, 2008 11:30pm Post subject: Series Two, Episode 6
I have said before and continue to say Lyle Lyle Lyle.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sat May 17th, 2008 11:27am Post subject: Series Two, Episode 6
From the ITV website, apologies if this has been posted elsewhere :-//

Kingdom Repeats
More good news. Series one and two will be repeated on ITV1 later this summer. Stand by for more news on broadcast times

Something for UK residents to look forward to !

I hope filming for series 3 is still ongoing mid/end September as I´ve booked my holidays for that period... my superior´s approval is still pending though

Emma18

Posted Tue Jul 29th, 2008 10:34pm Post subject: Series Two, Episode 6
Series 2, episode 1 has been on ITV1 tonight, so I guess the rest of the series will be shown at 10:40pm for the next few weeks on Tuesdays
Get your Sky+ boxes and recorders ready!