Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

michael

Posted Fri Feb 20th, 2009 12:05am Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
I think you should go with nunchucks.
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/henk/images/nun%20chucks.jpg

oh P.S. will that do anything for the fabulous ass the bicycling gave me??

don't answer that

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

gadgetgirl

Posted Fri Feb 20th, 2009 12:06am Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
Maybe learn martial arts so you can say Matrix style "I know kung-fu"?

That would be me.

Maxx England

Posted Fri Feb 20th, 2009 4:16pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
Personally? Jeez, you are hundreds of years old

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri Feb 20th, 2009 4:49pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?

hahahahaha!!! no, sorry, though i might put his face on the bag. have you ever read his opinion column in the paper? heheh wait....HE'S A NUN??? rotfl!!

Yeah I have, "Chuck Norris wins Connect Four...in three moves". And now his buddy GW just moved into a house in Dallas. Tell you what, to hell with the bag, slam man and the nunchucks let's just put their daggum faces on a woodpile and unload my shotgun.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

michael

Posted Fri Feb 20th, 2009 4:54pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?

hahahahaha!!! no, sorry, though i might put his face on the bag. have you ever read his opinion column in the paper? heheh wait....HE'S A NUN??? rotfl!!

Yeah I have, "Chuck Norris wins Connect Four...in three moves". And now his buddy GW just moved into a house in Dallas. Tell you what, to hell with the bag, slam man and the nunchucks let's just put their daggum faces on a woodpile and unload my shotgun.

i'll get some empty costco size chili cans and some acrylic paint.

michael

Posted Fri Feb 20th, 2009 10:26pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
HEY WHO CLICKED THE SILLY TRANNY BOX? other than myself???

so, with regards to the pole...i mean poll,

i really do have boxers with muscle cars on them,

and i was thinking,

if i work out my arms and then get freight trains tattooed on them,

i would have muscles with boxcars on them too.

what do y'all think?

erik

Posted Fri Feb 20th, 2009 11:04pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
Where I'm from, there's a phrase. I'll try and translate:

"Tatoos only count if you were drunk at the time."

Let me also quote MASH (by memory):

Hawkeye: "How about a calendar? At least for a month it'll be useful."
BJ: "Make it a tie. No restaurant will ever refuse you."

And for the record, I chose "yes, a big huge heavy body sized one". :p

PamJH

Posted Sat Feb 21st, 2009 3:18am Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
I don't do this kind of thing, but if I did, I'd have a tree trunk securely mounted to something, a crash helmet and a 4 foot iron bar 1" dia with 12" of secure handgrip. And lots of elbow room for a really good long swing

actually, i was very restless when i first moved back here and there were hundreds of trees with broken branches, or the whole tree completely lost and split and all needed to be cleaned up...i spent days cutting it all to firewood. made me feel very nice.

Hey, if you've got time to split firewood, then get over here and help us. We have an outdoor stove for home heating and it eats wood.

I do like Maxx's idea about whacking a tree trunk with an iron bar. That could get you in shape for any street fighting you might want to do.

I worked with a heavy bag when I was studying karate. I asked the sensei if I could put a photo of someone I disliked on it, but then he gave me a big lecture about "that's not what karate is for, you never blah, blah, blah." Sheesh.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat Feb 21st, 2009 6:48am Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
HEY WHO CLICKED THE SILLY TRANNY BOX? other than myself???

so, with regards to the pole...i mean poll,

i really do have boxers with muscle cars on them,

and i was thinking,

if i work out my arms and then get freight trains tattooed on them,

i would have muscles with boxcars on them too.

what do y'all think?

I think after you get the freight trains tattooed on your guns you should then get their cabooses tattooed on your fabulous caboose.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

gadgetgirl

Posted Sat Feb 21st, 2009 9:33am Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
Do we get to vote on a tattoo?

That would be me.

PamJH

Posted Sat Feb 21st, 2009 3:52pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
Do we get to vote on a tattoo?

Excellent idea. And you have to use the jailhouse tattooist of our choice.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 21st, 2009 4:04pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?

oh P.S. will that do anything for the fabulous ass the bicycling gave me??
Okay, was it just me or were there other members on here that scrolled down looking for a picture? C'mon be honest. :-// X-D

Nitro

Posted Sat Feb 21st, 2009 5:19pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
if yer really serious about street fighting, i suggest you begin tapping on the bones of your forearms, knuckles, and shins with just enough force to bruise, but not enough to break bones...and of course you'll need to be using at least a heavy, wood stick to do the "tapping"...it also mitigate some of those feelings that make you want to beat on others ...at least until you can take being hit back X-D

Really? Wow.

Maxx England

Posted Mon Feb 23rd, 2009 12:08pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
Thank you, but I think I'll stick to cowardice, diplomacy and a hell of a sprinting ability for an old man

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

michael

Posted Mon Feb 23rd, 2009 4:50pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
toby: you have no idea how many times this weekend i thought "hm a caboose tattooed on a butt might be cute" X-D

gadget geek girl: was kidding of course but if i had cash for a tattoo a vote would be pretty fun

PamJH ....oh, yeah, needles and a ball point? yuk! (and Dale Gribble is in your sig now? lmao.)

Nitro: i NEVER said anything about street fighting, or any physical fighting at all. just an outlet, esp one i could tuck away where i can blow off steam without it hurting anything. because otherwise, yeah, i DO hit myself, or hurt myself but no, i've no intention of hurting other people.

i need some coffee

Ginj: (!)