Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

PamJH

Posted Mon Feb 23rd, 2009 9:57pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
I was thinking more like needles and charcoal from my old barbecue grill. More painful that way.

Corona

Posted Sat Feb 28th, 2009 1:53pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
and i was thinking,

if i work out my arms and then get freight trains tattooed on them,

i would have muscles with boxcars on them too.

what do y'all think?

Just so long as you don't end up getting Boxcar willy

PamJH

Posted Sat Feb 28th, 2009 3:27pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
and i was thinking,

what do y'all think?

Boxcar Willy? I'd forgotten all about that guy. Some Detroit TV station used to sell his cassettes and 8-tracks in these really corny commercials. Of course, this was years ago. And I mean years.

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat Feb 28th, 2009 5:30pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
and i was thinking,

what do y'all think?

Hey now Corona, don't be a Boxcar Willie hater

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

michael

Posted Sat Feb 28th, 2009 6:14pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
those commercials went hand in hand with JERRY CLOWER.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Maxx England

Posted Mon Mar 2nd, 2009 12:31pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
A cultural divergence appears here: "willy" is a Englishism for the unexcited male member. Therefore "Boxcar Willy" is a medical condition requiring urgent treatment.

And thanks, Corona, I'd forgotten all about that one.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

PamJH

Posted Mon Mar 2nd, 2009 2:46pm Post subject: should i invest in a punching bag?
A cultural divergence appears here: "willy" is a Englishism for the unexcited male member. Therefore "Boxcar Willy" is a medical condition requiring urgent treatment.

And thanks, Corona, I'd forgotten all about that one.

Now when I think of that old folk musician I don't want to think about him anymore. Thanks a lot, Maxx.:-D