Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

I Love Kingdom!!

Posted Fri Sep 12th, 2008 11:37pm Post subject: Should there be more guest stars on Kingdom?
Many of my non-Kingdom watching friends say that nobody of any note, obviously apart form Stephen, is ever on Kingdom. To broaden Kingdom's wider appeal I think it would be excellent to get some more famous guest stars (providing, of course, they don't steal Stephen's limelight!!!). Kingdom is just great but not enough are watching, probably because they don't understand Stephen's subtle wit and the excellent plots, I love Kingdom but more people should come to love it too!

TinaL

Posted Sun Sep 14th, 2008 12:13pm Post subject: Should there be more guest stars on Kingdom?
I don't think that Kingdom needs more famous people. Stephen and Tony are enough. And Gloria (I don't remember her real name) is quite known, too.
It would seem very pathetic if they put more famous people in it just for that reason, wouldn't it?

Kingdom will get its fans over the years. Many tv series got well known years after their first broadcasts.

@bertawooster

I Love Kingdom!!

Posted Sun Sep 14th, 2008 9:58pm Post subject: Should there be more guest stars on Kingdom?
I suppose your right, nothing should compromise the essence of Kingdom itself, still I feel that more attempt should be made to get Kingdom noticed. It simply is too good to go unmissed!! X-D

Can antone think of anyways to make the best series on TV any better?? Cos I still think it can be improved (not by much though!!!! :-// )

TinaL

Posted Tue Sep 16th, 2008 11:38pm Post subject: Should there be more guest stars on Kingdom?
I don't know if I'm rather alone with that opinion, but I kind of like the fact that Kingdom is so fantastic but not sooooo well known. It's like our own little shared pleasure
I wouldn't mind Kingdom becoming more famous,... but I really don't see the necessity to change things.

Go around and tell your friends...that'll be helpful I've done it.

@bertawooster

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Sep 23rd, 2008 8:33am Post subject: Should there be more guest stars on Kingdom?
Richard Briers was in Kingdom once too. I'm not fussed about the lack of guest stars. It's fine as it is. Well maybe a few more episodes in each series would be a nice change like 8 instead of 6 but not loads like 13 because some series got dafter and more exhausted quickly with the increased episodes (like Bad Girls) though some seem to manage to keep the pace (like Shameless).

Assuming direct control...

TinaL

Posted Tue Sep 23rd, 2008 12:38pm Post subject: Should there be more guest stars on Kingdom?
some more episodes...yes, I second that very much :D

@bertawooster