Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

JSKanga84

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 2:46am Post subject: Skinny Stephen
That picture is breathtaking. He looks fantastic, as he does in other pictures, including the one at the top of this forum

That pic IS rather good. :-// I think it's my favorite-- so far...

Midsomerlover

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 12:30pm Post subject: Skinny Stephen

Although I hope he doesn't push this too far... his fluffiness has been part of his charms in the past few years so...
I wouldn't worry too much about that. I think Stephen has plenty of charm and fluffiness, no matter what weight he is.
BTW, I love your Kingdom avi's, and it seems to be a different one every time I log on. X-D

True

Yes I've changed my avatar again, now it's the same as the one on Twitter

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

speckledband

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 2:39pm Post subject: Skinny Stephen
Good lord is that really Stephen Fry ?
I thought it was George Clooney!

Actually Stephens a million times better than Clooney

gemini

Posted Thu Apr 30th, 2009 6:12pm Post subject: Skinny Stephen

Actually Stephens a million times better than Clooney

I totally second that.
And yes I was worried a little as well when I saw his weight loss. For the same reasons already mentioned here (maybe he lost it to fast, maybe he' s pushing it to far) . But that was just the worried fangirl that I am. But now that I know that he's happy with it (and that he really looks great) I'm relieved and happy for him too.

Nitro

Posted Fri May 1st, 2009 4:25pm Post subject: Skinny Stephen
I'm glad someone posted a picture of his fit self in a suit rather than just the scuba suit X-D

Personally, I hope he does not write a 'fitness book' as so many celebrities seem to do. It's not a regimen they invented themselves but they barter on their name for the sake of making money. That's been true of stateside celebs anyway. Then they gain it back and go on the talk circuit talking about that. Then they lose it again and lather, rinse, repeat X-D

I think Mr.Fry has more class than that though.

Really? Wow.

Mushroomoid Miss

Posted Sun May 3rd, 2009 1:26am Post subject: Skinny Stephen
[quote="Nitro"]and lather, rinse, repeat X-D /quote]

X-D

I've rather misunderstood Burt and his bat sperm.