Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Sep 29th, 2007 2:53am Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
Suggest your own, win big money long time!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Sep 29th, 2007 5:51am Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
EDIT:
i want to know where he's going in america.

maybe we can help him with directions

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Sep 30th, 2007 4:27pm Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
Suggest your own, win big money long time!

Ten dollar.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Sep 30th, 2007 4:30pm Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
Well, he's written about being a tech geek and about being famous. What else is he known for?

BEING SEXY

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Sep 30th, 2007 4:32pm Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
Well, he's written about being a tech geek and about being famous. What else is he known for?

BEING SEXY

Witness...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Sep 30th, 2007 4:58pm Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)

BEING SEXY

Witness...

Three things are certain in this world:

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Stephen's sexiness

In fact, if Stephen were taxed on sexiness, he'd die of destitution.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Sep 30th, 2007 5:19pm Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
i guess you should thank your lucky stars for number three fryphile! the first two suck.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Oct 1st, 2007 8:40am Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
How about making SHERLOCK HOLMES the subject-matter of the third blessay, please?
*squints at list above, and quite embarrassed casts vote - but will 14% be good enough?*

Alternatively, teddy bears lend themselves as a cuddly and even fluffy topic to elaborate on - I can vouch for that, as I visited the Asquiths Teddy Bear Shop in Henley-on-Thames only the weekend before last family members had to drag me out in order to prevent me from entering into serious negotiations with the shop assisstant as to why I wanted them all for the price of 1, or - these negotiations very likely having a negative outcome - to avert a major financial disaster

Envisogon

Posted Tue Oct 2nd, 2007 2:38am Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
He'll talk about life and life accessories. X-D

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Oct 2nd, 2007 6:12pm Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
Teddy bears yeah! Stephen should write about teddies!

Assuming direct control...

seasun545

Posted Tue Oct 2nd, 2007 8:33pm Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
I saw an interview of Stephen talking about heroes, and I found it very interesting though too short. I´d love to read a "blessay" about his heroes and why are they an influence or insipiration for him. That would be a looong one, sure.
Anyway, the pleassure or reading Mr. Fry is such, that, for me, he could write about....shoes, for example, and I bet it would be a wonderful essay, I´m sure he would find the way to make it interesting.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Oct 2nd, 2007 8:44pm Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
Hey seasun you're back! Nice to see you.

Yep Stephen Fry could write about anything and I'd probably read it. He has a way with words and keeps you hooked and manages to make me giggle.

Assuming direct control...

asamaki

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2007 2:01am Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
Leopard release soon.......

AxmxZ

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2007 4:56am Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
Leopard release soon.......

Head-scratchery all around.

ClareBear

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2007 6:35am Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
It's an Apple thing.