Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

seasun545

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2007 8:46am Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
Thanks for noticing my absence, Amil, missed you all somehow, loneliness is hard for bad times...

Anyway, l thought I would like to "listen" Stephen taking about English monarchy. These days Spanish monarchy is under suspicion somehow, you know, the utility, the huge expenses for the country...Republic believers are burning kingĀ“s photos in the streets and so on, specially in Barcelona. Not a big deal, but something is coming up slowly, some seeds are being sewn. Stephen seems to be very close to Royal Family, I wonder what he thinks about that...leaving aside his friendship with them. [/u]

ysabella

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2007 11:41pm Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
Listen? Maybe that should be "blisten." We blisten to his blessays.

(Smack me if I'm too twee.)

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2007 11:43pm Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
Listen? Maybe that should be "blisten." We blisten to his blessays.

(Smack me if I'm too twee.)

do you have a cold

ysabella

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2007 11:58pm Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
Actually I don't, blanjo

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Oct 4th, 2007 12:11am Post subject: So - bets on what the THIRD post will be about? :)
o, bokay. just chekin blissabella.