Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Occy

Posted Fri Apr 11th, 2008 3:21pm Post subject: So fucking sick of it
Sorry for the swearing but I am fucking sick of being treated like a convenience

Happened with my last relationship

Is happening with online friends

Has happened with jobs in the past

I am a human being not a fucking convenience that you have use as you need and discard when you're done!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Apr 11th, 2008 5:30pm Post subject: So fucking sick of it
i'm sorry occy!

i know the feeling. some of the people who've made me feel that way realized it later...and sometimes people don't realize it at all.

as for jobs, at my last one, i was a very hard worker and often went to work on days i shouldn't...i couldn't call in sick really...and often steeled myself up to get through the day. then they just expected that of me all the time! and expected me to do more and more, under crazier and crazier situations. i started to feel like i was thier little pet robot.

to me, it's easier to deal with a job that is like this...i can quit...but relationships are much harder.

karen m

Posted Sat Apr 12th, 2008 2:13am Post subject: So fucking sick of it
the more you do things for some people the more they take advantage, i have slowly started to remove the 'mug' tattoo on my forehead and people aren't appreciating it but tough

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Apr 12th, 2008 11:16am Post subject: So fucking sick of it
It's true. I've been through the same. You just end up being exploited. It's not a nice feeling.

Assuming direct control...

Occy

Posted Sun Apr 13th, 2008 4:47am Post subject: So fucking sick of it
Karen - can I borrow the tattoo remover?

Now I have people who I had thought I had seen the last of having a go at me cause they think Ive been hacking their websites. If i had the ability to hack dont you think Id be doing a better job than teaching?

Britannicus

Posted Mon Apr 14th, 2008 12:49am Post subject: So fucking sick of it
Sometimes the best thing you can do for a person is to tell them to get a life.

And if that doesn't work, BOOT TO THE HEAD!!!!

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"