Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Galina

Posted Mon Dec 29th, 2008 6:06am Post subject: Some questions of the Lord)
Greetings! It is interesting to me as world crisis was reflected in your mood in holidays, the mood has how much strongly changed and whether has changed in general?

If not a secret... You present what gifts to the relatives?

How you consider a political system in Rosii correct or you считаите differently? The question to those who is interested in world politics (I am interested)

keymaker

Posted Tue Dec 30th, 2008 3:23am Post subject: Some questions of the Lord)
Greetings! It is interesting to me as world crisis was reflected in your mood in holidays, the mood has how much strongly changed and whether has changed in general?
Ah, well, it depends on what you mean by 'world crisis' ?

km

Galina

Posted Wed Dec 31st, 2008 1:33pm Post subject: Some questions of the Lord)
I mean problems by world crisis in the USA, it has affected both our country and judging by news and the press in all countries an intense situation... Everything is all right England? Has changed nothing? In Rossi reduce workers, many, taxes have departed upwards, the small-scale business very much suffers. But I am glad that I presume to myself everything, the truth for new year I can not go to Moscow as planned..... Tickets are aboard the plane more expensive than the best hotel:(But as I the optimist, I was upset is assured of Moscow that next year I will depart to France for New year)

keymaker

Posted Wed Dec 31st, 2008 5:17pm Post subject: Some questions of the Lord)
I mean problems by world crisis in the USA... Everything is all right England?
Not really, it's pretty dire to be honest but our problems are home made... although Brown managed to con a few people that they have nothing to do with him. X-D

In Rossi reduce workers, many, taxes have departed upwards, the small-scale business very much suffers. But I am glad that I presume to myself everything, the truth for new year I can not go to Moscow as planned... I was upset is assured of Moscow that next year I will depart to France for New year...
Yeah, I mean I've never been to Moscow but France would be an excellent destination.

km

Galina

Posted Wed Dec 31st, 2008 9:05pm Post subject: Some questions of the Lord)
I advise to visit our country, here it is good!
Me frightens what very difficult to understand that occurs actually in the country, I was always happy with our politicians but literally recently have understood that all has so rotted through, lies by circle, on TV tell one actually there is absolutely other, to do business very difficult... Horror.... At me bad English?

keymaker

Posted Wed Dec 31st, 2008 9:49pm Post subject: Some questions of the Lord)
Horror.... At me bad English?
Well, you might say "horror at my bad English' for example but one can mostly understand what you're saying through a few mistakes!

km

Galina

Posted Thu Jan 1st, 2009 4:54pm Post subject: Some questions of the Lord)
Horror.... At me bad English?
Well, you might say "horror at my bad English' for example but one can mostly understand what you're saying through a few mistakes!

km

Thanks for the answer!!!!

Nitro

Posted Thu Jan 1st, 2009 5:21pm Post subject: Some questions of the Lord)
I mean problems by world crisis in the USA, it has affected both our country and judging by news and the press in all countries an intense situation...

I've wondered sometimes if it's not so much what we do know or are told that should worry anyone, but rather what we're not told X-D

Really? Wow.

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Jan 1st, 2009 10:24pm Post subject: Some questions of the Lord)
There is a fantastic book about our media (U.S.) and how it reports things that influence how safe we feel.

It's called "Culture of Fear" and its by Barry Glasner..I highly recommend it.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P