Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Maxx England

Posted Sun Apr 5th, 2009 10:21pm Post subject: Space alien invaders
Is it me, or is it a fact that in order to get on television or into films, you have to have cheekbones of an alarming height and prominence, and eyes that are at an acute angle to the horizontal? Are we being taken over, bit by bit, by invading space alien zombies which have eyes that actually close from side to side, rather than the human fashion, upper and lower lids?

I think we ought to be told!

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

PamJH

Posted Mon Apr 6th, 2009 7:13am Post subject: Space alien invaders
Yes, we are being invaded. Maxx, I'm quite surprised a worldly personage such as yourself is just now recognizing this alarming trend.

Maxx England

Posted Mon Apr 6th, 2009 11:00am Post subject: Space alien invaders
I am deeply hurt now. You've been keeping it from me. What else have you been hiding? There's someone else, isn't there? I feel humiliated, the entire world must be laughing at me behind my back.

Nitro

Posted Mon Apr 6th, 2009 4:29pm Post subject: Space alien invaders
I'll probably disappear mysteriously for blowing the whistle but.....Maxx, they're called the Lizard People!

Really? Wow.

PamJH

Posted Mon Apr 6th, 2009 4:34pm Post subject: Space alien invaders
I'll probably disappear mysteriously for blowing the whistle but.....Maxx, they're called the Lizard People!

You weren't supposed to tell, Nitro. You've violated the cone of silence. The Lizard People will be paying a visit shortly....

Maxx England

Posted Mon Apr 6th, 2009 6:15pm Post subject: Space alien invaders

You weren't supposed to tell, Nitro. You've violated the cone of silence. The Lizard People will be paying a visit shortly....

Shouldn't worry too much unless they're to do with the taxman

darrenaheaton

Posted Thu May 14th, 2009 1:57am Post subject: Space alien invaders
well
spotted think i,ve just seen one in coronation street ,i think she has being seeing DEV at the corner shop!
i think he,s at risk of alien kidnapp
regards
darren

Nitro

Posted Thu May 14th, 2009 5:54am Post subject: Space alien invaders

I missed your post Pam. Too bad for me, because you were right. However, I managed to break free by bribing one of the guards with a bag of juicy horse flies.

They're awful. Especially when they start shedding

Really? Wow.

michael

Posted Thu May 14th, 2009 4:57pm Post subject: Space alien invaders
LOL! there are some alien lookin models around...

if it's true, then our main line of defense is to eat lots of protein and lift wieghts.

cause i think i could wait for one to walk by me and just "BONK!" push 'em over.

and i am small.....

so no need to worry.

unless the have like...komodo dragon acid saliva.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

TobiasMonk

Posted Thu May 14th, 2009 9:08pm Post subject: Space alien invaders
However, I managed to break free by bribing one of the guards with a bag of juicy horse flies.

The image of them in a bag and juicy made me simultaneously chortle and throw up in my mouth a little :-// X-D

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Nitro

Posted Thu May 14th, 2009 10:44pm Post subject: Space alien invaders
You think that's bad Tobias?

You should've seen him EAT them...blehhhh X-D

Really? Wow.

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri May 15th, 2009 12:01am Post subject: Space alien invaders

I'm just glad you didn't give him crickets, because I'm thinking the added sound effect would have elicited a more animated involuntary reaction from me. X-D

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Desdemona

Posted Thu May 28th, 2009 12:30am Post subject: Space alien invaders

you make me chuckle.

but seriously, we have a problem here.
we can't let them take over.

Skip Life and come with me?