Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Desdemona

Posted Mon Jan 26th, 2009 8:52pm Post subject: Speakers and Music Systems for Comp?
I have Logitech Z4 speakers for my computer. i have had them for about a year and they are knackering allready (arn't they ment to last longer than that? or are things just not built to last?) The once crisp sound that they gave has gone, and they russel a little (with low notes).

Also, my Windows Media Player is jumping. and it definatly isn't my MP3 tracks. Does anyone know how to combat this? It started doing it when i moved all my tracks on to an external drive, it was a clever boy and picked up where all the files had gone. But then after afew days decided to delete some [from its library not from the computer.) O__o I have re-gained them though.

Any help please?

Skip Life and come with me?

Maxx England

Posted Tue Jan 27th, 2009 2:23pm Post subject: Speakers and Music Systems for Comp?
I advise you to register with Big Road Blues, and ask the question on the Equipment heading; you will receive uniformly friendly and helpful advice. And it might help you find things cheaper too.

Don't know if they have anything you could use, but I got a mic and desktop stand from Sound Ware in Newcastle, with carriage included in the price, cheaper than Fairdeal in Birmingham could do me the mic on it's own. So I suggest, once you identify the kit you wnat, hunt around. Some good deals around in these lean times if you have anything to spend.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

Desdemona

Posted Tue Jan 27th, 2009 7:09pm Post subject: Speakers and Music Systems for Comp?
Thanks Maxx.
I shop at fairdeal, it is really expensive there. though their instrements are good quality.
I shall have a look at BRB [=

Skip Life and come with me?