Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ruthb

Posted Mon Sep 17th, 2012 7:40pm Post subject: Special message from Stephen Fry

I've just joined the forum and already see lots of the things I love being mentioned by members - CSI, Dinner Ladies, Meerkats and more - so I know it's a good place to be! I stumbled upon this site via a remarkably circuitous route - I googled an old college friend's name as we've lost touch and I was going to look her up, and lo and behold, there she was, mentioned in a members memoirs, posted on this site! I was so interested, that I've postponed my search for now, but will keep you all posted as to whether we get in touch. And I shall, naturally, never mention that her family and neighbours are the subjects of an online blog! Anyway, that's all for now, looking forward to getting to know folk and sharing our views.

Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing, right in your ear.
Dave Barry

wsolice

Posted Thu Jun 6th, 2013 5:41pm Post subject: Special message from Stephen Fry

I've just joined the forum and I am looking forward to interacting with Stephen Fry fans.

I hope that Stephen is doing well. His writing and characters have brought my with and I great joy. It is not at all uncommon to find us curled up watching Qi.

Natalya71

Posted Thu Aug 8th, 2013 12:28pm Post subject: Special message from Stephen Fry

Я обращаюсь к Неуважаемому Стивену Фрай. Что же вы, считающий себя писателем, настолько неуважительно относитесь к мнению и жизненной позиции миллионов людей? Вы кричите, что нужно уважать права гомосексуалистов, а почему вы не уважаете наше мнение? Мы не хотим, чтобы наших детей развращали личности, подобные вам.
Людей с врожденными сексуальными отклонениями на самом деле единицы. Все остальные, которые называют себя сексуальными меньшинствами, являются таковыми только из-за развращенности ума. А возможно, и из-за недостатка ума.
У человека есть основные инстинкты, и если хоть один из них не работает, то это патология, которую нужно лечить. Если у гомосексуалистов нет инстинкта размножения, то это может говорить только о душевной болезни.
Только не нужно рассказывать здесь сказки про свободу личности и так далее. Все это чушь. Так можно дойти и до того, что и маньяки ни в чем не виноваты - они такими родились, и, чтобы не ущемлять их права, давайте разрешим им всех убивать и насиловать.
Стивен Фрай, вы взрослый человек вроде бы, но так и не научились различать понятия. Есть ценности, которые не стоит смешивать с грязью, а вы только этим и занимаетесь.
И если гомосексуалисты и другие извращенцы не приедут на олимпиаду в Сочи, то Россия, Казахстан, Белоруссия и другие страны постсоветского пространства вздохнут с облегчением. Живите в свое грязи сами, а других в нее не втягивайте!

MummyWagner

Posted Thu Aug 8th, 2013 8:43pm Post subject: Special message from Stephen Fry

Hi all,
Reading all your comments has been enjoyable and interesting. This has got to be the shortest piece of text on the page!
So yeah... I've only just joined and wanted to say hi from Leipzig, Germany!

Andrew S.

Posted Fri Aug 9th, 2013 12:01pm Post subject: Special message from Stephen Fry

Dear Mr. Fry!

I am a citizen of Russia and I am writing to you in response to your open letter to the IOC. Mr. Fry, first of all I wish to say that I deeply respect you as a great actor, as well as I do respect you nationality, sexual orientation, opinion about God (or rather His absence) and generally all about you, sir. But I cannot but say some words.

You write:
Beatings, murders and humiliations are ignored by the police.
Any defence or sane discussion of homosexuality is against the law.

That is not quite true. Police reacts to beating and murders of homosexuals just as much as it does to beating and murders of the so-called "straight". It is not that we hate homosexuals so much, it is that our police is so bad. If you mass media propaganda continuously lies to all of you, showing only what it wants to show (for example, that it was Russia that started bombing Ossetia, while it were Georgian soldiers who right in the night started killing everyone, including women and kids, and Russia came to save those people), it does not mean that clever gentlemen like you should believe in all that rave.
As for the law – it does not prohibit homosexuals or their views, it prohibits namely the propaganda of homosexuality, i.e. prohibits saying that being homosexuals is great and being straight sucks! That’s what it says! You either did not read that law, or had a wrong translation of it.

You further say:
Any statement, for example, that Tchaikovsky was gay and that his art
and life reflects this sexuality and are an inspiration to other gay
artists would be punishable by imprisonment.

Absolutely not true, again! Absolutely dishonest and impudent lies and I do not know where you got it from, but I suspect that from the same sources that I have mentioned above. I assure you, that whoever may say that standing in Red Square and he would not even be arrested, because everyoune knows that it is true and noone punishes people for that in Russia! Stop believeing that Russia is all about vodka, balalaika, bears and Stalin, please! (by the way, Stalin was Georgian)

You protect Pussy Riot. I also do protect it as a process ;), but I cannot be an advocate for those girls. Why do you think, Mr. Fry, that when those girls start behaving in a shameless manner in the church where I prey to my God – it's OK and they do not insult my feelings, and when you say that He does not exist you also do not insult my feelings, but when Russian Government says "no more homosexual propaganda!" – they DO insult your feelings? It is your typical western double-standards again! We MAY, you MAY NOT!

About Jews. We all know how your people suffered from Hitler. May be you do not know it, but Russia also lost some 30 million people in the WW2. That's why hinting at our anti-Semitism or something like that is just unfair!

Homosexuals suffer to this or that extent in any country and suicide is possible everywhere. It is not that ugly Putin that forces them to do that. And even if there are some idiots in our Government, it does not mean that you should deprive the entire nation of the Olympic Games. The Kremlin is the Kremlin, and the people are the people! These things are not always the same.

I am writing this to you only because my respect towards you is so great! Sorry for my English. My favourite comedy always will be Jeeves and Wooster, anyway!

Your sincerely,
Andrei S., Russia

Valentin

Posted Sun Aug 11th, 2013 9:35am Post subject: Special message from Stephen Fry

Hello Steven. Hi from Russia of the city of Nizhny Tagil. My name is Valentin Degterev and I was the man that spoke in America about the violence and torture of homosexuals in Russia. I am a simple man and not a homosexual,and the usual straight but accept this horror, I could not. As the authorities in Russia are not prosecuted by the Nazis then I fight them alone. I need your help,that would defeat the violence. In this link you download videos with scenes of horror and violence,torture and beatings of homosexuals in the Sverdlovsk region in Russia. None of the criminals punishment and has not suffered. ALL they are free and dream of torment and torture people снова.При full support and approval authorities of Russia. Here the video itself for download. this video is a must see for all .recent please!
http://yadi.sk/d/0MErgJTy7hKm4
http://yadi.sk/d/4f7fqs397kKzk

Valentin

Posted Sun Aug 11th, 2013 9:37am Post subject: Special message from Stephen Fry

День добрый! Хочу Вам предложить дополнить Ваши слова про гомофобию в России. То,что сейчас в мире происходит активное протестное движение это хорошо. Но Вы,вероятно, не знаете,что поводом для этого были бесчеловечные пытки и избиения гомосексуалистов в самой России. В частности этим занималась банда из города Каменск-Уральский Свердловской области.То,что они сотворили потрясло всех тех (а их уже очень много) это увидел. Эти уголовники исповедуют нацизм и выполняют некую миссию по «очистки расы» от «генетического мусора». Зверства их были аномальными даже для России. Но власти региона возбуждать уголовные дела против них не хотели. Хотя я активно заставлял их это делать с апреля 2013 года. Но вот когда в конце июля 2013 года мои друзья из США устроили митинг в Вашингтоне и Нью-Йорке тогда против них возбудили уголовное дело, которое тут же начало «рассыпаться» на глазах.Они на свободе и уже ничего не бояться. То,что они делали Вы сами увидите если скачаете видео с пытками и издевательствами над обычными геями. Вот эта ссылка:
http://yadi.sk/d/0MErgJTy7hKm4
http://yadi.sk/d/4f7fqs397kKzk
Самая страшная часть видео вторая. Но думаю профессиональное любопытство заставит Вам все это просмотреть. Уверен,что после этого Вы поймете,что реальность в стране намного срашнее,чем знает тот же Стивен Фрай или даже Барак Абама. Посмотрите все. Кстати Вам будет интересно из-за чего на Западе возникло движение в поддержку геев России? Скажу так. Причина в том,что эти бандиты из Свердловской области замучили обычного узбека. Вначале его пригласили в гости, а так как он почти не говорил по русски, то устроили самое жестокое шоу в истории нашей страны. Его забили битами (толпой человек в 20), порвали ему прямую кишку залива туда монтажную пену (как это они делают найдете на второй части видео по ссылке),изрезали ножиком заклеив порезы той же монтажной пеной, затем голого выкинули во двор и облили синей краской, выбросив его в мусорный бак. До сего дня неизвестно жив ли этот человек. Фото пыток бандиты разместили в сети и гордились ими (до уголовного дела) но видео не успели. Так вот именно эти фото и вызвали шок и возмущение на Западе. Фото прилагаю.Все материалы найдете тут:
http://vk.com/id207956775
http://degterew-ww.livejournal.com/
https://www.facebook.com/dvalientin
Думаю,что люди зря верят режиму который толкает их в пропасть. Более страшных времен,чем правление Путина в 21 веке ещё не было…
P.S. Я обычный гетеросексуал. Но равнодушно смотреть как Путин и его хунта призывают к уничтожению людей, из-за звериной ненависти, я не собираюсь. Тем более не буду терпеть и возрождение фашизма в моей стране.

Valentin

Posted Sun Aug 11th, 2013 9:41am Post subject: Special message from Stephen Fry

Мне неприятно,что тут я увидел письма проплаченных режимом тролей для который слово честь это пустой звук.Пусть Стивен и другие люди знают,что русские люди это сильный и великодушный народ,который никогда не разделал идей нацизма и никогда не был на стороне фашистов! Нас много и мы вам предателям ещё дадим такой бой,что вы его запомните на века. Без боя свою страну фашистам мы не отдадим.

Valentin

Posted Sun Aug 11th, 2013 9:43am Post subject: Special message from Stephen Fry

Какая тут борьба за права человека когда на центральном телеканале в России журналист призывает вырезать и сжигать сердца людей заживо?! Или как кремль разжигает в стране пожар гомофобии и социальной ненависти.Не знаю как вам,но мне кажется даже Гитлер не додумался до такого ужаса. Уверен,что это агония антинародного и фашистского в своей сущности режима временщиков-олигархов.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEpjwJ14iE0

AlexEfimoff

Posted Mon Sep 2nd, 2013 2:46am Post subject: Special message from Stephen Fry

Как надоели эти "патриоты", вещающие от имени всех россиян и от имени самой России.
I am so tired of all of these 'patriots' speaking on behalf of all the Russians and Russia itself.

Sauron

Inactive

Posted Thu Sep 5th, 2013 6:18pm Post subject: Special message from Stephen Fry

What happened, british fool mongoloids? Where is your master named Stieven Lesbianka Fly? Why are you do not look at my topic in General Sribblings tread?

PaddyLynch

Posted Wed Sep 11th, 2013 4:37pm Post subject: Special message from Stephen Fry

Hello all !
I am new to the forum and I for one, couldn't agree more with Stephens message at the top end of this thread.
That said.... this Fry fellow is the reason I still own a TV... and damned and blast ! He is costing me more now, as everybody tells me I need to read his biography and his other writings ! Him and that brilliance of his!!:D

keep breathing !
Paddy (Flanders, Belgium)

laineybl

Posted Tue Dec 31st, 2013 1:41am Post subject: Special message from Stephen Fry

As a struggling fruitloop, I find the world can be a tough place in which to exist. Thank you for being you, and thank you for not hiding. You are my hero, Mr Fry, and my inspiration. Why? Because you always get back up and fight the good fight. I know you may one day be unable to go on fighting, and that people depending on you can often feel like a curse, but you will always be my hero for making me feel less alone in a world where I just don't fit. Thank you, Sir.