Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Aug 12th, 2011 1:33pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Art

That's an interesting picture you've done roman_m. Keeps drawing my eyes back to it (not to say there isn't a lot of good work elsewhere in this thread). I like how it all looks like Stephen Fry and everything around him is melting.

Assuming direct control...

simplemeld

Posted Fri Nov 4th, 2011 9:03pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Art

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Stephen-Fry/2442129

if everything is ok - it's a small exercise about portrait of heroe as a child.)
With many thanks, Lucy.

TomHRXi

Posted Fri Jan 27th, 2012 7:53am Post subject: Stephen Fry Art

the were really awesome

Jennygraham

Posted Thu Apr 26th, 2012 7:41am Post subject: Stephen Fry Art

Wow that is an amazing portrait.This is one of finest portrait of Stephen Fry.He is looking cute

Victoria de Almeida

Posted Tue Jul 10th, 2012 5:12pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Art

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/oscar-wilde-and.....meida.html

this is the link to my painting of Stephen Fry as Oscar Wilde. I have sent a canvas print to him but whoah is me, it's stuck at the post office waiting for his people to pay some stupid tariff on it. Any ideas on how to contact his people so I can pay the fee and get it to him. I sure would love him to have it!

Victoria de Almeida
Santa Fe, New Mexico
www.VictoriaDeAlmeida.com

Victoria de Almeida

Posted Tue Jul 10th, 2012 5:13pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Art

Please tell me how to post a picture to this forum. Do I need to add script here? If so, can you instruct me how?
SMILES

Victoria de Almeida
Santa Fe, New Mexico

Victoria de Almeida

Posted Tue Jul 10th, 2012 5:22pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Art

Victoria de Almeida
Santa Fe, New Mexico

Victoria de Almeida

Posted Tue Jul 10th, 2012 5:24pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Art

Trying to figure out how to post my painting of Stephen Fry! I sent this painting to Stephen Fry him self on June 5th from Santa Fe, NM USA. I got a letter back telling me I owe tariff on it and it must be paid before they will deliver it to him. Any advice on how to get it to Stephen Fry? It's sitting at a post office near his agency waiting to be picked up. I all ready emailed Hodell Limited to tell them the painting is waiting for him but have heard no reply. WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS PAITING IN HIS HANDS. Advice please!

Victoria de Almeida
Santa Fe, New Mexico

Victoria de Almeida

Posted Tue Jul 10th, 2012 5:42pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Art

Trying to figure out how to post my painting of Stephen Fry! I sent this painting to Stephen Fry him self on June 5th from Santa Fe, NM USA. I got a letter back telling me I owe tariff on it and it must be paid before they will deliver it to him. Any advice on how to get it to Stephen Fry? It's sitting at a post office near his agency waiting to be picked up. I all ready emailed Hodell Limited to tell them the painting is waiting for him but have heard no reply. WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS PAITING IN HIS HANDS. Advice please!

Victoria de Almeida
Santa Fe, New Mexico

ginj

Member *

Posted Wed Jul 11th, 2012 2:01am Post subject: Stephen Fry Art

Hi Victoria. I don't think that Hamilton Hodell Inc. will go to pick up unsolicited materials, unfortunately. Although I do understand your desire to have it sent on to Stephen. I think you may have better luck dealing with the Post Office. Can you contact them online, give them all of the information you have (tracking information, etc.) and tell them that you would like to either pay the tariff online, or maybe even over the phone if they will accept a credit card. I would imagine the British Postal Service is used to receiving payments for different services online. If you don't have any way to make the payment online, you would, I guess have to mail them whatever the amount is, but that would be slower and you don't have easy access to the rate of exchange.

I'm sorry that I don't have any better suggestions. I hope you find a way to get your painting through.

Frecklechick

Posted Sat Jul 21st, 2012 3:13am Post subject: Stephen Fry Art

I hope this works... I wanted to upload a picture but I was afraid of messing it up so I made it my avatar photo.

It's with pastel and in black and white. I looked at a photo I found of Mr Fry as a reference on the web.

There is a lot of lovely art work here!

Frecklechick

Posted Sat Jul 28th, 2012 1:48am Post subject: Stephen Fry Art

Okay... let's see if I've actually managed to figure out how to do this code entering business to get to the picture...

Frecklechick

Posted Sat Jul 28th, 2012 1:49am Post subject: Stephen Fry Art

Okay... let's see if I've actually managed to figure out how to do this code entering business to get to the picture...

lol... Okay i don't think that worked. Here is the link if interested. http://frecklechick.deviantart.com/art/Stephen-Fry-317399783