Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Emma18

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 4:19pm Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
Has anyone seen the article in today's (27/10) magazine in The Guardian? I will try to scan the pictures in, as there is a rather sweet one with Stephen in a hoody X-D The article kicks off his weekly review of all things technological, which he mentioned in his blog/blessay. Just thought you might want to rush out and buy a copy

http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/story/0,,2198814,00.html

Link contains the article (Text only, no pictures).

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 4:28pm Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
Yes, post the picture pretty, pretty please!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 4:40pm Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
We've been discussing the article over on the Books board. Like why does Stephen not like Prachett but he likes Adams. mmmm. *strokeschin*

Wait Stephen in a hoody!? What? Me wanna see.

Assuming direct control...

NHStress

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 4:46pm Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
Almost worth trekking out to the papershop and purchasing a copy next Saturday!

Or can I be a cheapo skate and read it for free in the online section ?

Emma18

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 4:48pm Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
Oh poops X-D Im so dozy sometimes :-//

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 4:54pm Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
Almost worth trekking out to the papershop and purchasing a copy next Saturday!

Or can I be a cheapo skate and read it for free in the online section ?

That's what I'm hoping to do. I don't normally buy newspapers. I prefer to read news online.

Oh poops X-D Im so dozy sometimes :-//

Hakuna Matata

Two threads spread the news to more people.

Emma18

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 8:26pm Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
Thanks for the song, amyl_nitrate!!

Right, sorry its taken me so long to get the pictures uploaded, I have had scanner problems Ah well, here they come....

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 8:34pm Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
OMGLIPCHOMP

Thanks!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 9:54pm Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
this is really wierd... i've had that same haircut and a hoody for about 4 years.

if he ever needs a stand in, but, like, half his height...???

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Oct 27th, 2007 10:31pm Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
Stephen looks odd in a hoody. Oh I know why he's covering up his lovely hair.

You don't escape that easily Mr Fry!

*whipsoffhoodyandrufflesStephen'shair*

^_^

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sat Nov 3rd, 2007 10:05am Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
Dork Talk - Week 2
http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/story/0,,2204146,00.html#article_continue

Makes such a stimulating read...

One neat feature: the screen can vibrate when touched, offering a kind of fingertip feedback that, once you're used to it, improves the whole relationship. In the end, I suspect this phone will attract more females than males, but what's wrong with that?

My dear boy

Desdemona

Posted Sat Nov 3rd, 2007 11:26am Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
Stephen and his technical talk, ^__^

he looks so cute aswell.

Skip Life and come with me?

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Nov 3rd, 2007 3:36pm Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
I'm really enjoying the weekly column, i just love the way he writes. Plus he's giving me ideas for future gadget investments

AxmxZ

Posted Sun Nov 4th, 2007 1:32am Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
*resists the urge to hiss 'Eat it, hoodie'*

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Nov 4th, 2007 12:15pm Post subject: Stephen Fry article in The Guardian- TODAY!
I'm really enjoying the weekly column, i just love the way he writes. Plus he's giving me ideas for future gadget investments

Could not agree more
He´s giving me ideas for my first-ever gadget investment :-//

Sweet picture, indeed (black hood to contrast with blue/grey eyes... just my thing) - did the 2nd instalment also come with a picture??? (sorry, I read papers on-line)