Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

kevinperry

Posted Mon Oct 6th, 2008 9:15pm Post subject: Stephen Fry - HIV and Me & Bipolar Disease DVD Release
Does anybody know whether these Documentaries will be released by the BBC on DVD?

I think both Documentaries were excellent, and a great education for many people ....

I hope Stephen continues with these types of Documentaries. He is a very inspirational figure, who I am very certain has helped raise awareness of these topics, and can continue to do so.

ClareBear

Posted Mon Oct 6th, 2008 10:14pm Post subject: Stephen Fry - HIV and Me & Bipolar Disease DVD Release
I'm not sure who owns reproduction rights on them. I was hoping they'd be streamable when the site gets updated, but that's been nerfed because of rights issues.

nongenderous

Posted Sat Nov 22nd, 2008 10:17pm Post subject: Stephen Fry - HIV and Me & Bipolar Disease DVD Release
Look what I found:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stephen-Fry-HIV-And-Me/dp/.....amp;sr=8-1

Rosie Horne

Posted Thu Jun 4th, 2009 12:56pm Post subject: Stephen Fry - HIV and Me & Bipolar Disease DVD Release
I want to see the Bi-polar program - I haven't seen it but I'm really interested in that kind of thing.
Does anyone know if its out or coming out on DVD?

freeradical

Posted Mon Jan 17th, 2011 12:00am Post subject: Stephen Fry - HIV and Me & Bipolar Disease DVD Release

Rosie Horne said:
I want to see the Bi-polar program - I haven't seen it but I'm really interested in that kind of thing.
Does anyone know if its out or coming out on DVD?

This one?

The Secret Life Of The Manic Depressive

bonnie896

Posted Sat Jan 12th, 2013 9:43am Post subject: Stephen Fry - HIV and Me & Bipolar Disease DVD Release

The Bipolar one was excelent!
as a young adult with bipolar it helped me a great deal.
I agree it should be put onto DVD!