Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

role

Posted Tue Nov 2nd, 2010 10:29pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in America- Genius and Fantastic

I dont want to create a spam forum I want people to express how great the series was. It is potentially one on Frys' greatest peices of work. He uses his rare wit and knowledge of what he knows to show people what the great America is like.

ScotsPine

Posted Tue Sep 13th, 2011 3:15pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in America- Genius and Fantastic

I love this series too and have just been watching the DVD again. He seems to have a real knack for putting people at their ease and getting them to talk. (Even that grumpy old buffalo guy (Ted something?) seemed to soften up.) I hope he does another series. A repeat visit to the South would be good. It was one of the most interesting parts of the series and there must still be plenty left to see.

IdeaCollector

Posted Tue Sep 13th, 2011 4:50pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in America- Genius and Fantastic

@ScotsPine that grumpy old buffalo guy is Ted Turner...a really big media mogul here in the U.S. who owns several tv stations and sports teams (or at least he used to...he may have retired now).

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P