Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

SteveQ

Posted Tue Mar 27th, 2007 12:52pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster
I was out shopping yesterday with my missus and we spotted Stephen Fry, he nipped into Marks & Spencer where one of his staff bought some stuff.

Anyway, I was wondering what he was doing in Doncaster. Anyone know?

dreamweaver

Posted Tue Mar 27th, 2007 1:13pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster
Hi Steve

We met Stephen in Middlesbrough on Sunday, he was working with a TV crew. Looks like he's travelling south and (maybe?) working on the same documentary.

SteveQ

Posted Tue Mar 27th, 2007 1:19pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster
Possibly, something to do with Kingdom perhaps?

He was actually wearing more or less the same clothes as it shows on this pic shown from this site.

Another reason we wanted to know is because we are nosey and seen quite a few celebs in the past 12 months around Doncaster.

dreamweaver

Posted Tue Mar 27th, 2007 1:24pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster
X-D

We were nosy too, and my daughter was a little over-awed... but we were delighted to have been able to speak to him.

We've spotted some 'celebrity type persons' here recently too, but they were so far up their own backsides they could have cleaned their teeth from the inside!!!!

Needless to say we didn't stay around to polish their egos any further.

Stephen was so approachable and warm, it was a real pleasure to meet him.

SteveQ

Posted Tue Mar 27th, 2007 1:30pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster
The most recent celeb was Kevin Davis who played the character Syd in BBC3's "I'm With Stupid" which he stated will be making a come back as script has been approved and BBC has bought the rights to the show so series one will be aired again on the normal BBC channels soon I think.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Mar 27th, 2007 2:39pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster
You guys are killing me.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

trouser material

Posted Tue Mar 27th, 2007 2:41pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster
X-D

boffinbabe12

Posted Tue Mar 27th, 2007 10:41pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster
I've got a ridiculously chavvy thing to say!
I saw Chantelle and Preston and she gave me major evils!

If anyone here is not a Big Brother watching, celebrity stalking, no life of your own human being... then Chantelle won Celebrity Big Brother where she met her husband Preston who you may know as the twat who walked off never mind the buzzcocks.
Anyway- I saw them on Saturday and I was like AHHHH It's Chantelle and Preston and they went into this shop and then I dragged my friend to the shop and then they came out and I just stared at them like a freaky goldfish and they stood there for a second and looked at me then she gave me evils and they walked off. Then I started telling my friends and said that she looks crap with black hair and her fake eye lashes looked ridiculous.
HOORAY FOR I AM A LOSER

trouser material

Posted Wed Mar 28th, 2007 12:43pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster
Jesus, Z-list celebrity spotting. Sounds like my kind of hobbie.

bign2003

Posted Thu Mar 29th, 2007 2:32am Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster
Yeah Stephen Fry was in Boro on Sunday, I took part in a program with him about a documentry hes making on HIV awarness for BBC2.

Think its coming out in October but cant be sure.
Joe x

dreamweaver

Posted Thu Mar 29th, 2007 9:52am Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster
hey joe

Small world

This is going to be a highly watchable documentary.

bign2003

Posted Thu Mar 29th, 2007 3:34pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster
hey joe

Small world

This is going to be a highly watchable documentary.

Hiya, yeah hopefully should be fun. The crew said they were going out to the Southfield on the evening to have a drink and try and catch some students for some questions,

Hopefully they found some (or alot) hehe

Joe x

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Mar 29th, 2007 5:01pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster
I've got a ridiculously chavvy thing to say!
I saw Chantelle and Preston and she gave me major evils!

If anyone here is not a Big Brother watching, celebrity stalking, no life of your own human being... then Chantelle won Celebrity Big Brother where she met her husband Preston who you may know as the twat who walked off never mind the buzzcocks.
Anyway- I saw them on Saturday and I was like AHHHH It's Chantelle and Preston and they went into this shop and then I dragged my friend to the shop and then they came out and I just stared at them like a freaky goldfish and they stood there for a second and looked at me then she gave me evils and they walked off. Then I started telling my friends and said that she looks crap with black hair and her fake eye lashes looked ridiculous.
HOORAY FOR I AM A LOSER

Preston and Chantelle? Urgh! I still don't even really know who he is. All I know is he's in a band. How sad, he walked out of Buzzcocks because he couldn't take the jokes. Why go on a show like that when you know you're going to get the piss taken out of you if you're not prepared to go along with it? And why the fuck did Chantelle release an autobiography? She went on Jonathan Ross and she needed to tell the nation her experiences. What experiences exactly? Being on Big Brother. I'm with Ross on this one when he told her "Don't be fucking stupid."

Assuming direct control...

boffinbabe12

Posted Thu Mar 29th, 2007 7:06pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster

and Chantelle is as thick as dog shit.

trouser material

Posted Thu Mar 29th, 2007 7:33pm Post subject: Stephen Fry in Doncaster

and Chantelle is as thick as dog shit.

And a lot more common.

*ooh cat scratchy scratch*