Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anwar

Posted Tue Jun 8th, 2010 2:34pm Post subject: Stephen Fry - Live at Royal Festival Hall, London, 13/09/10

Dear all,

This is my first post, so hi everyone

I got so excited about this event that I managed to book too many tickets - I thought more of my friends would want to see Stephen than was the case If anyone has not yet book and would like to take a pair from me (Front Stalls Row F, £19.50 each) do please PM me:

http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/find/literature-s.....aphy-54070

Royal Festival Hall
STEPHEN FRY: MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY
Monday 13 September 2010
Description
BOOK TICKETS NOW
Prices:
£19.50, £17.50, £14.00
Booking Fee:
£1.45 (Members £0.00)

13 September 2010, 7:30pm

A unique opportunity to see the multi-award-winning comedian, actor, presenter, director and writer perform live. Thirteen years ago Stephen Fry's autobiography of his early years - Moab Is My Washpot - was published to rave reviews and became a bestseller. This event marks the publication of his hugely anticipated (as yet untitled) second volume of memoirs and promises to give audiences an exclusive preview of his hilarious, frank and courageous new book.

Best wishes,

Anwar

Fry face

Posted Thu Jun 10th, 2010 10:33pm Post subject: Stephen Fry - Live at Royal Festival Hall, London, 13/09/10

Hello,

I wonder if those tickets are still available?
I'm looking for two tickets for my partners birthday and not being very computer savvy it has been harder then first thought.

Kind regards
Fry face

cheyle

Posted Sun Aug 22nd, 2010 1:51pm Post subject: Stephen Fry - Live at Royal Festival Hall, London, 13/09/10

Anwar said:
Dear all,

This is my first post, so hi everyone

I got so excited about this event that I managed to book too many tickets - I thought more of my friends would want to see Stephen than was the case If anyone has not yet book and would like to take a pair from me (Front Stalls Row F, £19.50 each) do please PM me:

http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/find/literature-s.....aphy-54070

Royal Festival Hall
STEPHEN FRY: MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY
Monday 13 September 2010
Description
BOOK TICKETS NOW
Prices:
£19.50, £17.50, £14.00
Booking Fee:
£1.45 (Members £0.00)

13 September 2010, 7:30pm

A unique opportunity to see the multi-award-winning comedian, actor, presenter, director and writer perform live. Thirteen years ago Stephen Fry's autobiography of his early years - Moab Is My Washpot - was published to rave reviews and became a bestseller. This event marks the publication of his hugely anticipated (as yet untitled) second volume of memoirs and promises to give audiences an exclusive preview of his hilarious, frank and courageous new book.

Best wishes,

Anwar

Has anyone taken you up on the offer of your spare pair of tickets?? if not I would be interested.
Thank you.

PaulEK

Posted Mon Sep 13th, 2010 11:21pm Post subject: Stephen Fry - Live at Royal Festival Hall, London, 13/09/10

Just got home from RFH, amazing evening with a wonderful host. Mr Fry, you are a natural in front of an audience and quite rightly deserve the label of "National Treasure".
May the rest of your shows go well and many more fans get to enjoy you as much as my wife and I (and the entire first night audience) did.
Off to order a few books, will probably wait to read the Chronicles until I get Moab finished!

South Bank.... bring it on.

Stepherweps

Posted Mon Sep 13th, 2010 11:28pm Post subject: Stephen Fry - Live at Royal Festival Hall, London, 13/09/10

Sadly living in Northern Ireland, I wasn't able to get over to London to see the show, however, was extremely pleased to hear it was being streamed to cinema across the U.K. I was lucky enough to get a ticket to go watch the show at QFT in Belfast. Stephen was amazing! I had a fantastic night, he really knows how to put on a show. I love how he is so painfully honest about all aspects of his life, I find it really refreshing. I hope everyone else who saw the show enjoyed it as much as I did. I pre-ordered the new book on amazon months ago, and was disappointed not to get it today, I'm hoping it comes in tomorrow's post, as after the show tonight, I'm simply dying to read it.

Steph.

If you are a tweeter, and wanna follow me, I'm @Stepherweps on twitter.

PaulEK

Posted Tue Sep 14th, 2010 7:22am Post subject: Stephen Fry - Live at Royal Festival Hall, London, 13/09/10

We were going to pre-order but luckily have a waterstones close to where my wife works. Was even thinking of braving the rugby scrum that was the signing area but we had a train to catch and unfortunately that time of night our train only runs every 30 mins till 11 and then you walk lol.
An amazing evening and hopefully it people in the cinemas had as much fun as we did, even if it was nearly 2330 when we crawled into bed knowing the alarm was going off at 0545 lol

South Bank.... bring it on.

Jennygraham

Posted Fri Jul 22nd, 2011 6:48am Post subject: Stephen Fry - Live at Royal Festival Hall, London, 13/09/10

I was really interested to go for the show but unfortunately couldn't make it.It is really a bad luck of mine.