Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Hedonistic Man

Posted Tue Jul 6th, 2010 12:03am Post subject: Stephen Fry Must Breed ! Discuss

OK bear with me here, Stephen is a national treasure anyone who disagrees with this simple statement shouldn't be here. To the point Stephen should Marry Kathy Burke and live in perfect hypocrisy and get her to squeeze a couple out before it's too late!!!!

repka

Posted Sat Jul 10th, 2010 2:05am Post subject: Stephen Fry Must Breed ! Discuss

This subject is being bought up here from time to time. I haven't heard the Kathy Burke suggestion before though. Interesting. But what if our duo spires nihilism and, instead of comedy, drives children to investment banking? Disaster!

Wisdom is the ability to cope. - Stephen Fry, Harvard 2/22/11

@nrepka

GSS

Posted Wed Jul 14th, 2010 2:39am Post subject: Stephen Fry Must Breed ! Discuss

But does he have anything like the time to bring the offspring up?? A podgram would be easier to produce...

Abominableangel

Posted Sun Jul 25th, 2010 12:11am Post subject: Stephen Fry Must Breed ! Discuss

I got thinking about this very subject sans Kathy Burke when I watched Stephens episode of "who do you think you are" luckily he has siblings who have children, so at least he's uncle Stephen and the Fry's live on..
The thinking came about when Stephen learned the names of the people in the mystery family portrait.. a whole family gone. Learning their names made it even more real, you learn of these things in school etc but when detective work has gone into it, a missing persons search carried out even though you know the outcome, it became very real not just history. How I wished that the original assuption of Auschwitz was incorrect.. It brings your mortality clearly into view, hence the thought of no more Mr Stephen Fry was quite upsetting.

Only when the last tree has fallen and the last fish has been caught will man realise that he cant eat money.

littlehuckleberry

Posted Fri Feb 18th, 2011 8:18pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Must Breed ! Discuss

This is the cutest plea yet for Stephen to breed. It's on youTube. Molly Lewis' original song : An Open Letter to Stephen Fry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n_hkeYGcT0

Guarantee a big smile to all fans who watch! <3<3<3

insomnia

Posted Tue May 31st, 2011 6:01pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Must Breed ! Discuss

Brilliant idea and guaranteed to make the man himslef laugh

insomnia

Posted Tue May 31st, 2011 6:03pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Must Breed ! Discuss

Brilliant idea and guaranteed to make the man himslef laugh

errandmike

Posted Sat Oct 22nd, 2011 4:06pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Must Breed ! Discuss

It brings to mind an interesting point. If Stephen Fry’s sperm were to go on the market, how many people would purchase it? How much would they be willing to pay?

cprobert38

Posted Sun Jan 1st, 2012 4:32pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Must Breed ! Discuss

Stephen Fry and Kathy Burke couldn't possibly have a child. " SHE IS SMOKIN' A FAAAAAG!"

smiley

Divea

Posted Fri Jan 20th, 2012 10:47am Post subject: Stephen Fry Must Breed ! Discuss

I know it's tongue and cheek here, but isn't it a tad rude??? Us speculating and urging Fry to have a kid. As smart as he is, I'm certain he himself must've considered the notion, no?? And as thck skinned as he may be being a famous person, this is still wayyyyy to personal. Besides, why do we need his child?? We have HIM!!!!And I don't want to change anything about him or his choices, he is perfect exactly the way he his, like we all are.