Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Canaderek

Posted Wed Sep 30th, 2009 2:02am Post subject: Stephen Fry - Scientologist?

Hello Fry and fellow Frynatics.

My name is Canaderek a.k.a. The Reverend Neil Pudding.

I would like to announce that although Mr. Fry is NOT a Scientologist, it seems he may be a closet Kneeophyte.

I'll post more info on the Society Of Kneeophytes (SOK) as it becomes available. Be sure to bring your own Eam-eater, a change of underclothing, and a passionate hatred of optometry!

Stephen Fry, thank-you for continuing Douglas Adams' work with Mark Carwardine. Adams is, by a wide margin, my favorite author of fiction. I'm glad someone with a similar sense of humor and near-equal creative brilliance is following in his footsteps. I was moved to tears by the intro you wrote for DA's posthumously-published work.

Thanks also for A Bit of Fry and Laurie, QI, Peter's Friends, all the work you've done with Ben Elton, and The Liar & MOAB is My Washpot (I haven't yet read your other books).

Sincerely,
Derek

P.S: Look everyone! A cute little face --->

Please do not read this signature, and instead concentrate on the bulk of my post.

Thanx!

Canaderek/Reverend Neil Pudding's musings can be found at FreedomHaters.org

Canaderek

Posted Wed Sep 30th, 2009 2:26am Post subject: Stephen Fry - Scientologist?

I've just found the "Scribblings" section of this delicious forum.

You can find out what you need to know about SOK there.

Please do so nowly.

Please do not read this signature, and instead concentrate on the bulk of my post.

Thanx!

ginj

Member *

Posted Wed Sep 30th, 2009 2:30am Post subject: Stephen Fry - Scientologist?

Canaderek said:

P.S: Look everyone! A cute little face --->

Welcome to the forum, Derek. I am not sure why but this struck me as very funny.

exoskeleton

Posted Wed Sep 30th, 2009 4:48am Post subject: Stephen Fry - Scientologist?

Stephen Fry-- definitely lizard person, but not a Scientologist! you did get me right in this thread though. reading up on Scientology (from a strictly outsider perspective) was something I used to do quite a bit.

sockdolager.

Canaderek

Posted Wed Sep 30th, 2009 2:42pm Post subject: Stephen Fry - Scientologist?

Lizard Person...?

Funny. I'm writing a short series of blogs on David Icke right now, on the same site you'll find the scientological satire, SOK. (FreedomHaters.org)

I'll post Part One: Something Icke This Way Comes in General Scribblings' forum.

Thanx!

exoskeleton

Posted Thu Oct 1st, 2009 1:10am Post subject: Stephen Fry - Scientologist?

Fry makes jokes about being a lizard person. the existence of lizard people is a bizarre conspiracy theory. I class Scientology as being very bizarre as well, so it just came to mind.

sockdolager.

dragonfly

Posted Thu Oct 1st, 2009 11:12pm Post subject: Stephen Fry - Scientologist?

Gosh I hope not. I'd like to think he was intelligent enough not to sucumb to such bullshit.