Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Tan XLVII

Posted Sun Nov 4th, 2007 11:13am Post subject: Stephen Fry Vector
Hello to Mr Fry and all his public!

I am new here and don't really know how this board runs so please excuse any errors I may have made

I registered on here after doing this Vector of Stephen Fry, I have been doing Vectors now for about 4 months and none of them have ever gone down so well with the Web-Audiences that I have posted them on. I thought you might all be interested in seeing it and Stephen himself (if he doesn't mind me having used his picture in the first place) would like to see it also.
On the first two sites, as you will see Mr Fry went down very well (these two are mainly UK users), on the other it's probably just down to the time I posted it.
It's very difficult to judge when to post.

Posted on b3ta.com, which is where fellow b3tan, dbroon requested that I do the vector.
Thread here

Posted on TattyWorld, Where it made "Pic of the week" for three consecutive weeks!
Thread here

Finally posted on DeviantArt, where it didn't do so well I'm afraid, things get so easily lost on here but you can click to see a extra large version!
Thread here

Also I'd just like to say what a great site this is, I'm glad that I found this little gem and look forward to its future.
I hope you all like my picture, I am also half way through doing an oil painting of this picture. My first oil painting so don't expect anything amazing but I will post the results if you all want.

Thank you for your time.

Tan.

AxmxZ

Posted Sun Nov 4th, 2007 8:07pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Vector
Lipstick!Steve.

Cat1988

Posted Fri Nov 9th, 2007 11:00pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Vector
Wow that's very impressive Tan, I wish I could create art like that, my limit is stick men X-D .

If you can oil paint as good as you can make the vectors your painting will be a masterpiece .

Mikal

Posted Sun Nov 11th, 2007 2:25am Post subject: Stephen Fry Vector
That's an amazing art piece, very impressive! You captured Stephen beautifully.

ClareBear

Posted Mon Nov 12th, 2007 2:06pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Vector
You captured Stephen beautifully.

....with a big butterfly net,

Tan XLVII

Posted Sat Nov 15th, 2008 1:27pm Post subject: Stephen Fry Vector
Thank you all for your comments, bit late I know!
I should really get some work done on the painting one of these days.

Desdemona

Posted Wed Jan 7th, 2009 1:31am Post subject: Stephen Fry Vector
Thats really good, i'n never good with block colours i never know where to put them.

If your doing more, please put them up.

Skip Life and come with me?

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Jan 8th, 2009 3:38am Post subject: Stephen Fry Vector
Great job!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P