Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

karymaa

Posted Thu Oct 8th, 2009 1:18am Post subject: Stephen Fy in America

oh i was excited to get my birthday gift from Paul, my best friend
oh the gift was two books: Stephen Fry in America, and the Tennis Balls Hero.

Stephen Fry in America is a very interesting travel book, well written with a clever selection of details, it makes me feel i'm visiting the states physically and not only during reading.
it's not like most travel books that make one feel he's at school at the boring session of geography(i hates geography a lot, especially maps)
i love the style and pictures
Congratulations Stephen for this new brilliant book
Bravo
hugs

Sam13397

Posted Tue Nov 3rd, 2009 12:20am Post subject: Stephen Fy in America

I have been reading 'Stephen Fry in America' for alittle while now and I thought that it was appsalotly fantstic!!! The descriptions are highly detailed, and the people that you met are fantastic!
I think that you should go back to America and see what has changed since you were last there, I would defently buy the book!
Sam13397

Sam13397

karymaa

Posted Tue Nov 3rd, 2009 11:27am Post subject: Stephen Fy in America

OH I WANTED TO APOLOGISE FOR MY SPELLING IN MY FIRST POST ABOUT STEPHEN FRY IN AMERICA AND ALSO FOR THE BIG MISTAKE I MADE IN THE TITLE OF THE NOVEL THE STARS TENNIS BALLS AND NOT TENNIS BALLS HERO
I WAS SO EXCITED SO I PUT THE TITLE
YES THE BOOK IS GREAT AS IT IS WRITTEN IN A DOCUMENTARY STYLE; YET WITH A LOT OF WIT AND IMPORTANT DETAILS
I LOVED THE TRAININGS STEPHEN DESCRIBED OH I ENVY HIM THE CREATING OF NEW ICECREAM FLAVOUR!!
OH POOR STEPHEN ALSO SAW THE DEAD AND HAD THAT AWFUL SMELL IN HIS NOSE.
I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE PROGRAM ON TV AS WELL

XXXX