Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Saturn

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2007 1:57pm Post subject: Stephen to appear in Jane Austen spoof
Anyone else hear about this?

http://itn.co.uk/news/8f13a25191e46e72b5fc2564a9b0c484.html

Hmm

Sounds awful to me, but then I'm not a fan of either Ms Allen or signor Brand to put it mildly...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2007 3:03pm Post subject: Stephen to appear in Jane Austen spoof
Oh...............Gooooooooooooooooooood

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2007 5:24pm Post subject: Stephen to appear in Jane Austen spoof
Russell Brand and Lily Allen. Bloody hell.

Assuming direct control...

StickyKeys

Posted Wed Oct 3rd, 2007 7:46pm Post subject: Stephen to appear in Jane Austen spoof
Aww, I love Russel Brand and I think I'd like Lily Allen if I ever allowed myself the time to listen, heh. Of course I'm American and don't suffer from overexposure.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Oct 4th, 2007 5:36pm Post subject: Stephen to appear in Jane Austen spoof
One thing about this film - Stephen has got to have sideburns. Or I will cry. :'(

Saturn

Posted Fri Oct 5th, 2007 10:46am Post subject: Stephen to appear in Jane Austen spoof
I'm sure he will have, and he will have floppy hair and breeches too I guess X-D

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Oct 6th, 2007 12:31pm Post subject: Stephen to appear in Jane Austen spoof
Yay!!! *squeesjustthinkingaboutit*

Saturn

Posted Sat Oct 6th, 2007 4:50pm Post subject: Stephen to appear in Jane Austen spoof
I thought you'd like that idea X-D

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Oct 6th, 2007 6:56pm Post subject: Stephen to appear in Jane Austen spoof
Medomedo!!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Oct 11th, 2007 7:28pm Post subject: Stephen to appear in Jane Austen spoof
Stephen talking about Lily Allen

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWto5GmD7l8