Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Franca

Posted Wed Feb 6th, 2008 1:34pm Post subject: Steven Fry RULES
Steven Fry is the best thing on TV so intelligent funny and NOT a little bit of a big head and has a shy quality about him very indearing. I love QI and Kingdom the best thing around keep it up Mr fry

X-D[/quote]

GirdYourLoins

Posted Mon Apr 21st, 2008 2:55pm Post subject: Steven Fry RULES
I agree Stephen is an intelligent and funny man

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Apr 22nd, 2008 5:01pm Post subject: Steven Fry RULES
Steven Fry is the best thing on TV so intelligent funny and NOT a little bit of a big head and has a shy quality about him very indearing. I love QI and Kingdom the best thing around keep it up Mr fry

X-D

I find it very endearing also how modest he is. He's very intelligent and funny and he seems so nice too.

Assuming direct control...

Mccoolhill

Posted Sun May 4th, 2008 10:39am Post subject: Steven Fry RULES
The wonderful Mr Stephen Fry has also many fans here in Norway. Kingdom was and is very popular and the main norwgian TV channel NRK (similar to the british BBC) sent Kingdom at prime time saturday evening with hugh rating. I hope they will send Kingdom 2 also, but I will anyway buy it at DVD. I were very happy when I read at Wikipedia that they will film Kingdom 3 later this year.
For norwegian are Mr Fry mostly famous for his charackters in Black Adder which is a cult serie i Norway also. But when Kingdom come he got a new hit. And when NRK sent his documentary about his bipolar illnes, they sent also this at primetime at saturdays. This documentary was describe as very important for understanding of bipolar illness and Mr Fry was honored for his honesty about a difficult and tabu illness.