Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

mastapeace

Posted Thu Aug 25th, 2011 9:55pm Post subject: Strange view of the site on my mobile ?

Hi all

As this is my first post id like to hi to all, im sure there is a more appropriate topic for that though...

Down to business :
When i view stephenfry.com on my HTC Desire HD mobile for some reason the left hand side is cut off ?
To give you an idea, im viewing the home screen on it now and the text "100 Greatest Gadgets" begins with "test Gadgets" , im missing about 8 characters from the left side. I can see all text on the right.
Another thing to note is that the funky stripy border is not present when viewed on my mobile ?
Ive tried several different browsers, also tried 'mobile view' on/off, different zooms and so on, all to no avail.

Please can anybody shed a little light on this as i visit many sites on my trusty desire and have never had a similar issue.

Many thanks.

grahamward007@googlemail.com

Posted Sun Oct 9th, 2011 6:24pm Post subject: Strange view of the site on my mobile ?

I also have this problem on my HTC desire.please help !

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed Oct 12th, 2011 9:16pm Post subject: Strange view of the site on my mobile ?

I will kick this post towards someone who may be able to help

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

TomHRXi

Posted Fri Jan 27th, 2012 7:37am Post subject: Strange view of the site on my mobile ?

i've got the same problem on my htc too
HELP PLEASE