Nitro

Posted Sun Mar 29th, 2009 7:04am Post subject: stress
I hate it, I hate it , I hate it , I hate it

Me too x 100.

I'm fucking pissed lately.

Really? Wow.

Katrina

Posted Sun Mar 29th, 2009 8:56am Post subject: stress
I'm just tired of getting fucking graded on every fucking thing I do. I mean, I'm doing really well, but I have two years of college left and then three years of law school, and I'm going to just freak the fuck out (in a good way) when I don't have to see another grade or exam ever again.

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

fryfan20

Posted Sun Mar 29th, 2009 2:14pm Post subject: stress
I hate that the simplest thing can be very stressful for me.
yesterday, was a very stressful day for me, what did I do ?
I went into town on my own (okay, that was beyond stress. I was just plain scared)
and I went to a party from the boyfriend of a friend. the where many people who I never seen before so I was stress out. there where good things there, people where nice and we laughed a lot but it was so tiring.

these are the moment when I do wish that I was just 'normal'

I am what I am

Soph

Posted Sun Mar 29th, 2009 2:52pm Post subject: stress
I'm easily stress with 'little things' aswell, ff. Situations like that I dread, having to go somewhere on my own, parties etc.
I find every day at college really difficult and tiresome and not with the work but with having to talk to people in general. Then I become panicky, which makes me more stressed and more panicky. So, I know what it's like, and anyway you seem normal to me. : ]

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Mar 29th, 2009 4:05pm Post subject: stress
Interesting. I am pleased (no, that can't be the right word, perhaps reassured is a better word) to find other people who also find being around other people not only stressful but very tiring. As I tell people at work, I am not a naturally nice person. By that I mean, being "nice" to people, being polite, pleasant, patient, is very hard, very tiring. By the end of a day at work I am exhausted from being "nice" all day. I guess it is a form of stress. I never really thought about it in that way (just thought I wasn't a particularly pleasant person X-D ). But I do know that by the end of the day I don't really want to deal with any other people, just play with the dogs and stare at the computer or TV screen.

fryfan20

Posted Sun Mar 29th, 2009 5:22pm Post subject: stress
thank you all for sharing your experiences, always good to know that one isn't alone. and at the same time I am sorry to hear I am not alone because this isn't something you with upon someone.

I am getting a bit worried because my anxiety is getting worse lately. not sure why but maybe there is no reason maybe this is one of these things that just happens.

I am what I am

sheepchrist

Posted Sun Mar 29th, 2009 10:28pm Post subject: stress

Stress is God's way of reminding us that we are not in control.

Self induced stress relief is our way of reminding God that she is not in control

As God does not exist I am now stressing about who exactly is in control

fryfan20

Posted Mon Mar 30th, 2009 9:51pm Post subject: stress
I am really getting sick and tired of being scared for no good reason.

I am what I am

fryfan20

Posted Tue Mar 31st, 2009 9:34pm Post subject: stress
thought to let be known that I'm feeling better today
what ever I had seems to be gone today. and I certainly hope that it stays that way.
I'm like the weather always changing without any controls and damn hard to predict .

I am what I am

Soph

Posted Tue Mar 31st, 2009 9:55pm Post subject: stress
Aww that's good to hear you're feeling a little better. : ]

Photobucket

fryfan20

Posted Tue Mar 31st, 2009 10:00pm Post subject: stress
thanks soph, I'm really a lot better
hope your well too

I am what I am

glebber

Posted Wed Apr 1st, 2009 12:10am Post subject: stress

Stress is God's way of reminding us that we are not in control.

Self induced stress relief is our way of reminding God that she is not in control

As God does not exist I am now stressing about who exactly is in control

bahahaha. you just made my day! (also love your signature!)