Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Panja

Posted Wed Mar 12th, 2008 4:03pm Post subject: Stupid game!!!
I bought Rock Band a couple of weeks ago. I open it up to find that one of the drums doesn't work and the "overdrive" function on the guitar doesn't work so I was pretty pissed off about that, so I went to the warranty page online and submitted my request for new controllers. Today the guitar controller showed up and this guitar works even less than the first one! GAH! It's so frustrating!! I've already been in a crap mood for the last little while and that is why I bought Rock Band to begin with, to cheer myself up with something fun to do. Now I haven't even been able to try the drums (which I was ridiculously excited about, having mastered both Guitar Hero and Singstar so the guitar and microphone were slightly less exciting), and now I have to decide whether to accept a slightly faulty guitar or submit a third replacement request. I only decided to get a replacement guitar in the first place because I figured for the amount of money I paid for the game to begin with, I deserve some decent controllers to play it! Gah again! Sorry if this is rambley and incoherent, it's bed time and I'm just so frustrated and I needed a good rant, my life is crap right now and I could have done without dealing with this as well.

WhyGenTom

Posted Wed Mar 12th, 2008 10:34pm Post subject: Stupid game!!!
I've got Guitar Hero 3 on the 360... not much better, a tilt function... what could possibly go wrong aye Microsoft? If you want my advice buy yourself a proper guitar, a tutorial dvd / use ultimate-guitar.com and jam away... alot more fun lol.

Panja

Posted Thu Mar 13th, 2008 5:46am Post subject: Stupid game!!!
I have a real guitar as well, but I never get around to playing it. And anyway, what I really wanted to play on Rock Band was the drums. It is a really good game and has some great songs on it, I'm just slightly irked that two of the controllers don't work.