Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Rchl_C

Posted Wed Jun 10th, 2009 3:40pm Post subject: STV
STV are not showing the new series of Kingdom
If you e-mail yourview@stv.com you can join me in complaining at them!

cpjw

Posted Wed Jun 10th, 2009 6:31pm Post subject: STV
I just registered here to say the same thing! I emailed them to ask when they were going to start broadcasting it and they've just responded with the fact that they aren't going to. Unbelievable

Rchl_C

Posted Thu Jun 11th, 2009 12:00pm Post subject: STV
I know I e-mailed ITV as well and their not repeating it on itv2 either. Only option is to watch it on their online thing

susanstewart1

Posted Tue Jun 23rd, 2009 4:52am Post subject: STV
I'm frankly outraged at STV. the ammount of crap they transmit is flipping mad. I'm literally going to have to find some cardboard to write a stiff enough letter. I mean to say, they repeat bloody weirs way, and sh!te like that. I'm going to nip up the road to the studios in tullos and go "mental" rofl ( joke) lol

"An original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them."
Stephen Fry

susanstewart1

Posted Tue Jun 23rd, 2009 5:05am Post subject: STV
This is what I emailed them

To whom it may concern, 
I am frankly bemused as to why you have chosen not to transmit the Stephen Fry drama Kingdom, and I know I'm not the only one so many of my friends and colleagues are outraged at suffering the loss of such a fine programme.  Why or indeed who thought that this foolish and may I be so bold as to say idiotic decision would  not upset your viewers? I know this may seem trivial to you but we are the viewing several and we are not oposed to peaceful protest. Please explain this decision you owe us that much.
Regards Ms S. Stewart
Aberdeen

Stephen Fry

susanstewart1

Posted Tue Jun 23rd, 2009 5:08am Post subject: STV
This is what I emailed them

To whom it may concern, 
I am frankly bemused as to why you have chosen not to transmit the Stephen Fry drama Kingdom, and I know I'm not the only one so many of my friends and colleagues are outraged at suffering the loss of such a fine programme.  Why or indeed who thought that this foolish and may I be so bold as to say idiotic decision would  not upset your viewers? I know this may seem trivial to you but we are the viewing several and we are not oposed to peaceful protest. Please explain this decision you owe us that much.
Regards Ms S. Stewart
AberdeenI forgot the why oh why oh why oh why!! Lol

Stephen Fry

Rchl_C

Posted Tue Jun 23rd, 2009 12:22pm Post subject: STV
Their office in Glasgow is just across from my work and I was seriously considering walking over there to yell at them in person

susanstewart1

Posted Tue Jun 23rd, 2009 1:13pm Post subject: STV
We should recruit some more people and protest, the publicity alone would get us kingdom *joke* lol I'll chain my self to the doors! Lol

Stephen Fry

tommygardens

Posted Fri Nov 27th, 2009 7:26pm Post subject: STV

Does anyone know where i can watch the series online?

Tommy