Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Babltje

Posted Thu Oct 7th, 2010 10:44am Post subject: Subtitles to the DVD

I am trying to create the subtitles to the DVD The Secret Life of the Manic Depressive. I found that there are no subtitles at all. Maybe a native speaker can provide the English set so others can translate those in the language they need. The DVD is a great document to inform relatives and others about the disease. I think that non native English speakers could mis the essence of some information.

I will go on with creating the Dutch set of subtitles, but a correct English set would be very helpful.

Kind Regards from the Netherlands

Babltje

Posted Tue Oct 19th, 2010 1:39pm Post subject: Subtitles to the DVD

I guess I should not bother

I completed the dutch subtitles, though

ALO

Posted Wed Nov 16th, 2011 10:34pm Post subject: Subtitles to the DVD

I agree with you. I would like to have the Swedish subtitles so I can watch this DVD with my father who is diagnosed manic depressive. Is it easy to make? What kind of software do you use?

a_LexWilde

Posted Fri Jan 11th, 2013 1:18pm Post subject: Subtitles to the DVD

Hello everyone!!!!

I'm looking for a link or something where I can find the subtitles of the wonderful documentary "The secret life of manic depressive".
I would love to translate them in French, allowing some of my friends to discover this wonderful documentary. As it already did for a lot of english native or speaking people, It will help them or their family to understand and accept and live with bipolarity. Information and sensibilisation is really a missing point, here, in France.

I thank you by advance for everything you can do for me.

Kisses and Hugs to you xxxx

Si tu acceptes de perdre un peu de ta liberté pour te sentir en sécurité, alors tu ne mérites ni l'un, ni l'autre.

@a_LexWilde

Babltje

Posted Tue Jan 29th, 2013 11:37am Post subject: Subtitles to the DVD

Hi All,

After quite a while this subject has been revived
There's a lot going on.

I'm not around a lot on this forum, so please sent me a PM if you have any sugges(ques)tions of to just call me to the forum.

Kind Regards
Bas

Babltje

Posted Thu Feb 21st, 2013 10:10am Post subject: Subtitles to the DVD

Wow, check this out

https://www.youtube.com/user/SFTSLOTMD