Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

JVONEARTH

Posted Sun Mar 11th, 2007 12:35pm Post subject: Summer / Winter
Who prefers summer or winter .
I like the summer because of the work i do. But i prefer winter because of the early dark nights i always have ,this could be a genuine thing that makes me happy or the fact i'm a miserable bastard.
But what about you

Soupy Twist

Posted Sun Mar 11th, 2007 1:00pm Post subject: Summer / Winter
I love autumn, not too chilly but still warm, with clear fresh air, washed-out colours, smell of leaves, and the incredibly blue sky we usually have in September and October.
But if I were to choose between summer and winter I´d choose summer.

trouser material

Posted Sun Mar 11th, 2007 1:31pm Post subject: Summer / Winter
Summer for me. Bright days and nice weather warms the soul.

boffinbabe12

Posted Sun Mar 11th, 2007 1:46pm Post subject: Summer / Winter
SPRING! I don't have heyfever, the days are longer, it isnt too hot, beautiful flowers, the light quality is always fantastic and makes everything look gold.

skip to the end

Posted Sun Mar 11th, 2007 3:08pm Post subject: Summer / Winter
Spring is my favourite too. Its just so uplifting after all the dark nights and horrible weather of the winter.

Its lovely to see the sun staying out, even when I get home from work. And the flowers start to come out... awwwww

Summer's too hot for me.

amlee

Posted Sun Mar 11th, 2007 4:07pm Post subject: Summer / Winter
I'd have to say winter because I love snow. I can't get enough of building snow forts, snow men, throwing snowballs at random people, things of that sort. Plus I hate the hot weather of summer, I can never get cool enough and I hate sweating. Although I do love storms and there aren't any storms in the winter... hmmm. Well you know... I just really don't like summer. I'm sure I'll have more to add to this rambling later on when I'm more awake and my stomach's full.

Fourth Feline

Posted Sun Mar 11th, 2007 4:22pm Post subject: Summer / Winter
Like Soupy Twist, I adore the Autumn. The most temperate, beautiful and poetic season.

However, I too feel strangely comforted by the shorter days and earlier sunsets of the winter as it evokes the feelings of being curled up back in the womb ...

In summer, if I am feeling fragile, the intrusion of the public and the accompanying noise seems to just go on too long.

( I am beginning to sound like a Manic Depressive ! )

teenage_tragady

Posted Sun Mar 11th, 2007 6:31pm Post subject: Summer / Winter
My favourite is spring, about this time of the year because it has started to warm up again and its my birthday soon.

boffinbabe12

Posted Sun Mar 11th, 2007 6:34pm Post subject: Summer / Winter
i have just spent the last three hours of my life playing on the Sims 2: SEASONS. It is brilliant and fanastic and I love it except gardening takes up loads of time and in the three hours of playing it I only experience Winter and Spring and never made it to Autumn or Summer...
In the game, winter was the best because when it snowed it was like a simulated winter wonderland.

AxmxZ

Posted Sun Mar 11th, 2007 6:52pm Post subject: Summer / Winter
Winter. Especially bitterly cold but relatively dry ones. Where you can wear a nice scarf and hat, and there's lots of blinding sunshine. I've had the pleasure of living for many years in Moscow, and then for many years in central Texas, and I much prefer bitter cold to blistering heat.

trouser material

Posted Mon Mar 12th, 2007 8:10am Post subject: Summer / Winter
You people are weird. Bring on the heat, the hotter the better. Especially if you're out working in it, picking strawberries or some suchlike. I'd live in the desert, if it wasn't for there not being any water.

Soupy Twist

Posted Mon Mar 12th, 2007 8:15am Post subject: Summer / Winter
It's not that I dislike summer, on the contrary, I love sunshine, flowers, birds singing, I just don't function when it's too hot. And I adore autumn because it's so beautiful.

trouser material

Posted Mon Mar 12th, 2007 8:19am Post subject: Summer / Winter
Spring and Autumn are very attractive, Summer is lovely as its hot and bright etc. The only season i really don't enjoy is winter. In england, particularly East Anglia, we get mild wet winters. Rather than enjoying cold crisp mornings and snowy/frosty landscapes we get muddy verges, soggy grasses and damp sprirts. Everything looks grey and murky and shite! Winter is filthy where i live. And not a good filthy.

joan

Posted Mon Mar 12th, 2007 8:29am Post subject: Summer / Winter
In the northern hemisphere I loved something about all the seasons, but I think autum was my favourite - the colours, bonfire night, Christmas coming, still some warm days.
Here in the sub-tropics (becoming tropics with global warming) I love winter. It is a bit like the English summer - very nice: blue skies and sun during the day, but cool nights.
I haven't seen snow for 28 years. I might have said this before, but I love to watch a cat walking through snow. They lift each paw separately to shake the snow off as they walk - hilarious to watch.

Nataly)

Posted Mon Mar 12th, 2007 6:51pm Post subject: Summer / Winter
It is not important what weather. Feelings and the people which inspire me (!)
To fly it is possible in any season