Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

wooden_elf

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 3:36pm Post subject: Taking action
It makes me so upset to know of the conditions these beautiful animals live under and it makes me want to DO something. Is there anyone who has any idea what we can do??? *pleads*

I know this isn't animals in Africa but it's a petition about Tiger poaching. Please sign it...

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/130423089

Thank you!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 4:25pm Post subject: Taking action
I have no ideas, sorry, but am 100% with you on the wanting to do something!

wooden_elf

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 4:27pm Post subject: Taking action
I have no ideas, sorry, but am 100% with you on the wanting to do something!

Unfortunately most actions demand money but I'm searching the Internet for ideas.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 6:01pm Post subject: Taking action
It makes me so upset to know of the conditions these beautiful animals live under and it makes me want to DO something. Is there anyone who has any idea what we can do??? *pleads*

I know this isn't animals in Africa but it's a petition about Tiger poaching. Please sign it...

Thank you!

Signed. I think that's a good cause. We've already lost the Caspian tiger it would be awful if we lost the Siberian as well.

I want to do something as well. I get very frustrated when I hear about what's happening to these poor animals.

Assuming direct control...

wooden_elf

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 7:48pm Post subject: Taking action

Thank you!

Signed. I think that's a good cause. We've already lost the Caspian tiger it would be awful if we lost the Siberian as well.

I want to do something as well. I get very frustrated when I hear about what's happening to these poor animals.

Thank you, Amyl!!! I'll update this thread if I find something. Hope everyone else does too.

fryfan20

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 7:56pm Post subject: Taking action
signed lets hope it helps

I am what I am

wooden_elf

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 7:58pm Post subject: Taking action
signed lets hope it helps

Thank you!!! *hugs*
Don't know if it helps but at least we're doing something.

monochromeprincess

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 8:12pm Post subject: Taking action
Signed. And thanks, will get the ol' thinking cap on.

@dreamingshadow

wooden_elf

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 8:14pm Post subject: Taking action
Signed. And thanks, will get the ol' thinking cap on.

Thank you!!! Every signature counts. It may not change the world but it will change something.

amberzak

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 8:38pm Post subject: Taking action
well if people come up with ideas, but need the money to do it, we can organise some fundraising events etc.

I really want to do something too.

Perhaps all of us that want to do something should form a group or something. I don't know how we would do that really, unless everyone has facebook or we do it as a thread on here. Maybe we could get the website designer to start a new topic about endangered species, as this would also fit in with Stephen Fry's new documentary too.

Then we can come up with ideas etc for other endangered speicies too. What do we think?

wooden_elf

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 8:45pm Post subject: Taking action
well if people come up with ideas, but need the money to do it, we can organise some fundraising events etc.

I really want to do something too.

Perhaps all of us that want to do something should form a group or something. I don't know how we would do that really, unless everyone has facebook or we do it as a thread on here. Maybe we could get the website designer to start a new topic about endangered species, as this would also fit in with Stephen Fry's new documentary too.

Then we can come up with ideas etc for other endangered speicies too. What do we think?

Thank you!! I've been thinking about it too but I think we need to have more people behind us. I personally prefer to keep it here. I do have a facebook but I also have my blog and it's kind of hard to keep up with it all. I wonder how we should do it. Who can make a new topic? I hope it's possible to do it. I agree with you. It does fit in with his documentary.

I've been thinking of making it together with charities that Stephen supports but I don't which ones he likes.

amberzak

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 9:10pm Post subject: Taking action
Andrew Samson is the site creator.

wooden_elf

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 9:15pm Post subject: Taking action

what are we going to ask for? *feels very shy*

amberzak

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 9:28pm Post subject: Taking action
Do you want me to email him? I will ask this.

Can we have a section in the forum where we can talkabout endangered speices? Not only will this be connected to Stephen Fry's latest documentary, but a few of the members of this forum wish to try a form an action group to devise ideas to help endangered species. Having a section where we can keep our ideas in one organised place will help a lot.

What do you think? Is this right?

wooden_elf

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 9:29pm Post subject: Taking action
Do you want me to email him? I will ask this.

Can we have a section in the forum where we can talkabout endangered speices? Not only will this be connected to Stephen Fry's latest documentary, but a few of the members of this forum wish to try a form an action group to devise ideas to help endangered species. Having a section where we can keep our ideas in one organised place will help a lot.

What do you think? Is this right?

It sounds wonderful!!! *big hugs*