Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed May 28th, 2008 5:08pm Post subject: tattoos
My fav. tattoo story I've acquired thus far is my uncle Craig has two grown children (Erik age 40, and Cheri age 37) and they both have had tattoos for ages.

I am at a family gather wearing a tank top b/c with my hot flashes it is hotter than hell and he catches a glimpse of my tattoo.

Craig: So Hanna, when's that thing gonna wash off?
Me: I dunno. (turning to Erik) Hey Erik, how many washes are your tattoos going on?

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Mandibles

Posted Wed May 28th, 2008 11:21pm Post subject: tattoos
Yes, this is real.

Yes, I love it too.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Help

Posted Thu May 29th, 2008 5:56am Post subject: tattoos

I love that tattoo!!
That is well cool!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu May 29th, 2008 8:54am Post subject: tattoos
Wow you guys have such beautiful tattoos. I really like them all those pretty designs and animals.

Assuming direct control...

alley

Posted Thu May 29th, 2008 9:37am Post subject: tattoos
Yes, this is real.

Yes, I love it too.

does that explain your avatar?

Mandibles

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 12:30am Post subject: tattoos
does that explain your avatar?

Yep, pretty much. X-D

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Zefla

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 12:46am Post subject: tattoos
Right! I've decided I'm going to get my tattoo tomorrow. *gulp* I'm going to start little with a line of blue stars on my wrist.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 2:11am Post subject: tattoos
Yes, this is real.

Yes, I love it too.

Next, you should get Stephen's face right above the i, then Alan's face next to him. Maybe Bill Bailey next to Alan . . .

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Zimmy

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 2:53am Post subject: tattoos
I have a tattoo that I got over a year ago on my inner wrist. I was really manic at the time, so it was unplanned and kinda rushed. The pic I have is the retouched version of the tattoo. When I got the original I walked into a random tattoo shop without researching it and was like, "Here's my money and a crappy design I came up with in 5 min! Tattoo me!" Most of the lines were shaky and the only colors were grey and orange. Anyways, here's a pic of what it looks like now. I went to a fancier tattoo shop to get it corrected as much as possible. I wish I had a before and after shot, but I didn't think of it at the time:

I plan on getting another tattoo in a couple months, this time it's gonna be Bettie Page. Specifically, the artist Olivia's painting called "Don't Tread On Me"

IdeaCollector

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 3:06am Post subject: tattoos
Lemon...you rock my socks.

Not only are you in Ohio (I went to college there), not only are you quoting Happy Noodle Boy in your signature (awesome) but you are getting a Bettie Paige tattoo (beyond awesome)!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Phlizz

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 7:32am Post subject: tattoos
Lemon, your tattoo is ace! I love the colours especially. What does the II mea? Or am I being silly?

Mandibles, I love that QI tat also, I remember another thread about it being copywrited or something and that your arm was now owned by the production company or something, no? *giggles*

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 8:09am Post subject: tattoos
It's the symbol for the Gemini starsign Phlizz. It's a pretty tattoo Lemon. The colours are beautiful. I love the combinations of orange and purple.

Assuming direct control...

Zimmy

Posted Fri May 30th, 2008 4:26pm Post subject: tattoos
The colors were all the tattoo artist's idea. When I went to get it fixed I just told the artist I wanted it to be pretty, then off he went with all the colors. Because that tattoo cost me so much to get fixed, I've decided no more tattoos when I'm feeling really hyper and crazy. X-D

And Ohmigoosh, EternalStudent, another Bettie Page fan! Woohoo! Some people have no idea why I adore her so much, but I do. I even have the Bettie Page haircut. Hehe.

Zefla

Posted Wed Jun 4th, 2008 7:54pm Post subject: tattoos
I did it....here's my first and new tattoo :

I'm thinking of having them coloured in but not sure.

JSKanga84

Posted Thu Jun 5th, 2008 3:21am Post subject: tattoos
Lovely, Zefla!
Maybe one of these days, I'll get a tattoo as well...