Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

susanstewart1

Posted Wed Jun 3rd, 2009 3:25pm Post subject: tell me what you think,
Mother tell me what you think when I say I'm on the brink,
I find my child hood memorys soaked in all your drink,
was on my own at twelve in solitude and hell, while you indulged your sin in the f***ing loony bin.

Please Father now reveal the nature of this thought when I reached out for love in your distance I got nought.
I am a woman now and still need your support but when I try and turn to you rejection is all you sport.

So tell me what you think when your daughter feels alone do you think you both could condesend from high horse and from throne?

Please tell me what you feel when in public I reveal that all the scars you've gave me will never ever heal.
and tell me what you think when I'm the one in need alone and desperate grasping in the darkness while I bleed.

and tell me what you know about the things I suffered, the things I keep a secret the way christiphers granda taught me.
So mother show me that your straight and that the heavy weight I carry around with me is not your falt, and have you the courage to admit you were never there.

"An original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them."
Stephen Fry

Rosie Horne

Posted Fri Jun 5th, 2009 3:55pm Post subject: tell me what you think,
That is really amazing.
Is it true?

susanstewart1

Posted Fri Jun 5th, 2009 6:28pm Post subject: tell me what you think,
Thank you for saying so, but it's not the best let's be honest, it's how I feel and I suppose that's vallid and so on, and I suppose it's theraputic. Feed Back is always welcome so thank you kindy.

Stephen Fry

Rosie Horne

Posted Fri Jun 5th, 2009 9:29pm Post subject: tell me what you think,
Well, it's better than anything anyone I know could do, and thats saying something.

susanstewart1

Posted Sat Jun 6th, 2009 1:45am Post subject: tell me what you think,
Thanks I usually just get blank looks when I reveal my poetry, it means a lot that someone replied, I'll put up some more.

Stephen Fry