Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Maxx England

Posted Sat Nov 21st, 2009 9:40pm Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

She has just sent me a secret carrier pigeon with instructions to use a nom de guerre to avoid dscovery. I am therefore to be known in this sector as Evadne Gooseposture the 113th. I give you the latest uniform for our henchmen to pass unnoticed in the world, and the cutting edge military technolgy with which they will be equipped:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_f98opUNuVXc/SLJp8khVeQI/.....0/nuns.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-aKtmAfeRg&feature=player_embedded#

Yours,
Evadne Gooseposture, Major (ret), Queen's Own Mincers

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

Nitro

Posted Sun Nov 22nd, 2009 3:31pm Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

Hey, howdy there major evadne furher,

Wow! So you used to be in the mincers?!! Well, welcome aboard 'Eva' ( tee hee..you gotta watch the Prof because her sense of humour knows no bounds and extends to her associates humiliations as well ).

We're very lucky to have a military expert such as yourself and I am relieved the pressure of dealing with our henchmen is off my shoulders and the prof's as well. Now she can just do what she will with them privately. You might want to talk to her about a tendency to inebriate them too often. Keep 'em in line Eva!

Are you sure we can afford the waffle bike, or anything like it? Our budget seems to be getting away from us a little between the profs costumes, yours, various instruments of high tech Evil, and my need for sweets ( which cannot be compromised, btw ).

What do you think about using the Henchmen Unit to secure the financial loyalty of some of the donors on our lists? Frankly, spending all my time on the phone trying to get past these people's gatekeepers irritates me greatly given the far more important aspects of my position. Which is generally horizontal and very demanding.

Where was I again?

OK, well if I occasionally slip into casual language like screeching and throwing bananas, please forgive me. I used to be an overworked chemist.

One more thing major Eva: what do you think about the use of debate to get our point across to the world? I don't like the idea as it undermines the core belief system of our agenda.

Bananas,
The P Avenger

Really? Wow.

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Dec 3rd, 2009 3:30pm Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

Well, well, well...........well,well,well...........................I go off for a short while.................performing street mime to raise funds for the Waffle bike. I come back and.........................seriously guys!

What the dirty swearword words have you been up to while I've been working my behind off carrying imaginary glass window panes around the streets of Leeds?

Our temporary lair is a disgrace inside!

http://thekidzbarn.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/ima.....21_std.jpg

The floor of the family room is covered in balloons! Why?

The spare bedroom is festooned with Chinese lanterns. Any explanation Major Eva?

The games room does still have a pool table. However every cue looks as though it been snapped over someone's kneecap in temper.

And the kitchenette? You faithfully promised, PROMISED that you would keep on top of the recycling.

The kitchenette floor:

http://weblog.greenpeace.org/makingwaves/nigeria-dump430.jpg

It's a good job I've already sent the money for the Waffle Bike isn't it?

http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/UNQ/UNQ547/metal-spike-file_~u12238081.jpg

Bills? I left you with an allowance and I see you have spent in on sweets, AND then have run up a tab at 'Icing sugar world'.

Major Eva. It appears that you owe Joe McKilby, family bookmaker, £4,000 in gambling debts.

Your biggest 'flutter'? £2,000 on 'Drooping Nellie' in the 3.50 at Wincanton last Tuesday?

The fact that it stated in The Racing Post she only has three legs didn't put you off?

I am going to try and calm down now. It's DIFFICULT but I'll give it a go because I have more news. One of us has made the effort.......

Gentlemen. We are no longer a trio. We are a Quadruple.

I have enlisted the services of one Tristan-Belize Tourette. I met him outside Braggs the Bakers and he was talking to himself about a Raygun. This of course sparked my interest and I approached him. He has built a small model, which will, when we have the funds, be 100 times bigger, for our plan to hold the world to ransom.

Prototype Raygun:

http://www.blueq.com/modules/ecs/images/125837423_m.png

And can I please have some input on the fundraising?

Pink Avenger, you are supposed to be financial director. Maybe you could think about some street Salsa to get the money rolling in? You know you've always had a passion for it.

Think it over.

Major Eva. With you having been in the Mincers I should imagine your talents are diverse. You must be able to contribute something.

I am going to dab some eau de cologne on my forehead to get over the stress of this bloody house.

Absolute disgrace.

Professor Universe.

P.S. I suppose I should be glad my Lab is still intact:

http://smartsciencekits.com/wp-content/uploads/200.....mistry.gif

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Dec 3rd, 2009 3:33pm Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

Dear Both,

Well, well, well...........well,well,well...........................I go off for a short while.................performing street mime to raise funds for the Waffle bike. I come back and.........................seriously guys!

What the dirty swearword words have you been up to while I've been working my behind off carrying imaginary glass window panes around the streets of Leeds?

Our temporary lair is a disgrace inside!

http://thekidzbarn.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/ima.....21_std.jpg

The floor of the family room is covered in balloons! Why?

The spare bedroom is festooned with Chinese lanterns. Any explanation Major Eva?

The games room does still have a pool table. However every cue looks as though it been snapped over someone's kneecap in temper.

And the kitchenette? You faithfully promised, PROMISED that you would keep on top of the recycling.

The kitchenette floor:

http://weblog.greenpeace.org/makingwaves/nigeria-dump430.jpg

It's a good job I've already sent the money for the Waffle Bike isn't it?

http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/UNQ/UNQ547/metal-spike-file_~u12238081.jpg

Bills? I left you with an allowance and I see you have spent in on sweets, AND then have run up a tab at 'Icing sugar world'.

Major Eva. It appears that you owe Joe McKilby, family bookmaker, £4,000 in gambling debts.

Your biggest 'flutter'? £2,000 on 'Drooping Nellie' in the 3.50 at Wincanton last Tuesday?

The fact that it stated in The Racing Post she only has three legs didn't put you off?

I am going to try and calm down now. It's DIFFICULT but I'll give it a go because I have more news. One of us has made the effort.......

Gentlemen. We are no longer a trio. We are a Quadruple.

I have enlisted the services of one Tristan-Belize Tourette. I met him outside Braggs the Bakers and he was talking to himself about a Raygun. This of course sparked my interest and I approached him. He has built a small model, which will, when we have the funds, be 100 times bigger, for our plan to hold the world to ransom.

Prototype Raygun:

http://www.blueq.com/modules/ecs/images/125837423_m.png

And can I please have some input on the fundraising?

Pink Avenger, you are supposed to be financial director. Maybe you could think about some street Salsa to get the money rolling in? You know you've always had a passion for it.

Think it over.

Major Eva. With you having been in the Mincers I should imagine your talents are diverse. You must be able to contribute something.

I am going to dab some eau de cologne on my forehead to get over the stress of this bloody house.

Absolute disgrace.

Professor Universe.

P.S. I suppose I should be glad my Lab is still intact:

http://smartsciencekits.com/wp-content/uploads/200.....mistry.gif

Maxx England

Posted Sat Dec 5th, 2009 2:47pm Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

Debate? Good lord, no, what sort of left wing nancy boy do you take me for? What this world needs is the firm hand of authority, not to mention the horsewhip and the jackboot. All the stupid little wars that start because some damn fool disputes the result of an event that has as much value as a television talent show, I ask you.

What sane man would countenance such a devalued and shoddy method of finding a leader for a country, when it's perfectly obvious the country will be leading him? Cart before horse, my good fellow, cart before horse!

By the by, could I ask you to call me Evade instead of Eva? I feel so unworthy when I pray before the little shrine I have to Blessed Adolph and his saintly bride, knowing you have used Her name to address me.

Yours,
Evadne Gooseposture, Major (ret), Queen's Own Mincers

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

Nitro

Posted Sun Dec 6th, 2009 7:12am Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

Dear Major Evade, formerly of the Queens Minciest Mincers,

I defer humbly to your opinions on anything that requires the use of disciplinary tactics, as the Prof doth assure me you are well versed in all sorts of atrocious rationalizations. Which is exactly the sort of person we need on our staff.

BTW, have you heard from the Professor since undertaking her little below-the-radar mission of espionage? I was hoping to have had some update as to her progress and observations by now. Drears, I hope she's not off eating Chinese take out in bed with one of her many lovers. Her tastes often overcome her sense and I would appreciate your assistance in helping her re-focus occasionally. She is the brains behind this venture of ours afterall.

I'm sorry to cut this short but I have a tremendous amount of doughnut jelly stuck in my fur, and I'm really in need of some long overdue grooming before we take our act worldwide. Also, since Kirk has returned from his duties he's been acting a little odd. Do pigeons often lay still on their backs with their feet stuck in the air? He must be doing some sort of new meditation because he's not even blinking. If you have any experience with carrier pigeons, please feel free to offer your opinion.

Sincerely,
A very sticky Pink Avenger

Really? Wow.

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Dec 6th, 2009 4:19pm Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

----------------------Telegram-------------------------------

Fund raising Mission going well stop We are not a trio anymore stop we are a quadruple stop met a man called Tristan-Belize Tourette outside the butchers stop he says he can build us a giant ray gun stop he has already made a small model stop will forward picture stop Professor Universe stop

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Dec 6th, 2009 4:20pm Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

Raygun: (Will be 2000 times bigger when built)

http://www.slips.co.uk/images/big/squirter_1.jpg

Nitro

Posted Sun Dec 6th, 2009 5:11pm Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxREPLY TELEGRAMNESSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Prof,

Please consult before hiring new staff stop

Our budget is seriously underfunded and we are perilously close to the point I won't be able to buy anymore sweet things or paraphrenalia stop

A raygun of that size at this point will break the bank stop

I suggest you rob a few more before we make any further plans stop

Really? Wow.

Nitro

Posted Wed Dec 9th, 2009 5:39am Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

Dear Prof,

I believe I have found the perfect theme song for our special little Enterprise. It will be a useful reference for journalists covering our rise as it reasonably reveals where the roots of our core values have sprung from. Also, it will somewhat soften our tougher image, for those who find toughness slightly unpalatable, and make us appear to have a sweet, light hearted side. However untrue that may be it doesn't matter. Everything boils down to propaganda after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgHCZWoMwm4

Yours in Pink Avenginess...

Really? Wow.

tito

Member *

Posted Wed Dec 9th, 2009 9:59am Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

Team,

someone may have infiltrated us because the post I wrote the other day, (Rolling bloody eyes) has now appeared about 6 posts above.

Professor Universe

Nitro

Posted Thu Dec 10th, 2009 4:33am Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

Dear Prof, Evadne, henchmen, celebrity donators, and various abused persons,

It is with some sadness, and bloated belly, that I must submit my resignation. At this time, I do not feel this is a good professional fit for me due to my current schedule of partying and eating of sugary stuffs.

I have been somewhat pleased and amused to have been a part of this enterprise and wish you all the greatest future success. Should you accomplish your goals, you may contact me at any time if you need help that doesn't require too much Time, Effort, or Money from me. I am, however, willing to make my old socks, guns, and bagel toaster available to you if you happen to need any or all of them.

I will probably be departing for Tahit in two days in order to rest up from having worked so hard up till this point. There's a hammock, some native men, a colorful drink, six bananas, and a masseuse waiting for me with biteproof clothing on. I expect to have a very good time and will contact you when I return should you wish to speak with me. I will have wireless access and many gadgets that I enjoy cussing at in public, so that is another option for contacting me. Or not. I know you all will be very, very busy in the days ahead and you can trust when I think on it, I will smile drunkenly and then wobble into those emerald-blue waters for a nice swim.

Best regards and good luck to you all!

Sincerely retiring,
The Ex-Pink Avenger
P.S. Professor, I gave Kirk a nice kick and I think he's headed in your direction. I did not feed him burritos this time, but I think he may fare better in your company than mine.

Really? Wow.

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Dec 10th, 2009 1:56pm Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

Dear Major Evadne,

little does the Pink Avenger know I planted an acme control microchip in his brain.

Mwuhahahahhahahahahahha.

Professor Universe

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Dec 10th, 2009 10:04pm Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

Pinky,
I designed you a new outfit to tempt you back. This could be you......

http://learnsomethingnewtoday.us/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/liberace.jpg

Nitro

Posted Fri Dec 11th, 2009 5:50pm Post subject: Temporary posting place for secret plans to take over the world

Dear PU,

I find the boots particularly appealing. However, given your plans to blow my head off, I think it would be very unwise of me at this point to accept anything from you.

As for the chip inserted, they actually caught this little item in the scanner at the airport as I headed out to catch my plane to Tahiti. While it did delay me for a few days, since I had to see a surgeon to have it removed, I am happy to report that I'm quite well now and enjoying this South Pacific sea breeze. I'm slightly tipsy as well and have been watching free ranging monkeys steal things from the tourists on the beach. It's very amusing and just the sort of behavior I think you would appreciate.

I'd invite you over to holiday with me, but I think you need to resolve your anger issues with me first.

Cheers,
The Tan Tourist

Really? Wow.