Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Mar 16th, 2009 3:57pm Post subject: Thanks Sophie
Not sure if everyone on here twitters. I think I remember seeing some people say that they do not. So I thought I would try to let everyone know that thanks to Sophie, the forum got a shout out last night from Stephen himself. I am going to try to attach a copy. Don't know if it will work.
http://twitter.com/stephenfry/status/1333834216

andrealein

Posted Mon Mar 16th, 2009 5:05pm Post subject: Thanks Sophie
Hehe. Yes, thank you... made me very happy and smile so broad that I must have looked pretty stupid to everyone.

Julia from Bristol

Posted Mon Mar 16th, 2009 5:21pm Post subject: Thanks Sophie
Brill! I tried Twitter but didn't often get any tweets so that is just excellent to share one from Mr. Fry!! X-D

Thank you Sophie!

I have a cunning plan!

Rain Dog

Posted Mon Mar 16th, 2009 6:26pm Post subject: Thanks Sophie
That made me so happy when I first saw it. Thanks Sophie!

PamJH

Posted Mon Mar 16th, 2009 6:43pm Post subject: Thanks Sophie
Thank you, dear.

gadgetgirl

Posted Mon Mar 16th, 2009 7:33pm Post subject: Thanks Sophie
*swoons* Thanks soph!

That would be me.

fryfan20

Posted Mon Mar 16th, 2009 7:43pm Post subject: Thanks Sophie
thanks.

I am what I am

Help

Posted Mon Mar 16th, 2009 9:02pm Post subject: Thanks Sophie
I'll say thank you, I've already told you that I was going to kiss you so if I said that again people might start talking
Thank you

Soph

Posted Mon Mar 16th, 2009 10:58pm Post subject: Thanks Sophie
Awww shucks. :-// What a lovely bunch you are. ^____^ And you're all very welcome.

I didn't think Stephen would retweet me, like I said I was trying to be all anonymous lol. It was a bit of a shock, my first @reply. I've got treasured messages though, so quite unimaginably happy. I'm thankful of the response. I think Stephen recognised us, he knows we're his darling Fluffettes. ; ]

Anyway, so glad all you lovely Fluffettes appreciate it as much as me, a simple effort on my behalf. : ]
x

Photobucket

exoskeleton

Posted Tue Mar 17th, 2009 2:27am Post subject: Thanks Sophie
I am wondering how I missed this but that's awesome.
I feel like of all those hundreds of thousands of followers why shouldn't I be normal, instead of being like "oh, I like his tweets, so I should probably endeavor to find every single Fry-related item at the library and consume is as fast as I can, schoolwork be darned." X-D

btw, Fluffettes why? like, gorgeous and high and true and fine and FLUFFY and moist and sticky and lovely, and I believe it of myself tremulously at first and then with mounting heat and passion because, stopping off for a second to be super again, I'm so often told it. that's the secret really.
or something else? feels like "if you have to ask..." but I have never been the most perceptive so I might as well.

sockdolager.

PamJH

Posted Tue Mar 17th, 2009 2:45am Post subject: Thanks Sophie
I am wondering how I missed this but that's awesome.
I feel like of all those hundreds of thousands of followers why shouldn't I be normal, instead of being like "oh, I like his tweets, so I should probably endeavor to find every single Fry-related item at the library and consume is as fast as I can, schoolwork be darned." X-D

btw, Fluffettes why? like, gorgeous and high and true and fine and FLUFFY and moist and sticky and lovely, and I believe it of myself tremulously at first and then with mounting heat and passion because, stopping off for a second to be super again, I'm so often told it. that's the secret really.
or something else? feels like "if you have to ask..." but I have never been the most perceptive so I might as well.

I wish I knew why. But I just do.