Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gadgetgirl

Posted Tue May 19th, 2009 10:03pm Post subject: the apprentice (UK)
I don't know what the US version of this series is like but the UK version is full of the most appalling shallow w*nkers who like to give "110%" and "push the envelope". They produce nothing of value, just sell crap to people who don't really want it. Why is it still on? Am I just so far out of kilter with the populace that I just don't get it?

That would be me.

Maxx England

Posted Tue May 19th, 2009 10:06pm Post subject: the apprentice (UK)
You suffer from that most distressing condition of all those that separate so many here from the mainstream of modern life; you possess the ability to walk upright and chew gum at the same time. Frankly, I'm quite surprised the conformity police haven't yet arrested and lobotomised you. It can only be a matter of time.....

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

Help

Posted Tue May 19th, 2009 10:32pm Post subject: the apprentice (UK)
"110%" ?
It REALLY annoys me when people say that, I have no idea why!?

sheepchrist

Posted Tue May 19th, 2009 10:33pm Post subject: the apprentice (UK)
I don't know what the US version of this series is like but the UK version is full of the most appalling shallow w*nkers who like to give "110%" and "push the envelope". They produce nothing of value, just sell crap to people who don't really want it. Why is it still on? Am I just so far out of kilter with the populace that I just don't get it?

Indeed. These people know how to think outside the box, sing from the same hymn sheet. These are the solution providers, moving forward, assisting the whole team to get on the same bus, the ones who know there is no "i" in team. I think you put it most succinctly - WANKERS

You are far from out of kilter, I have to deal with these types on a daily / weekly basis and it is driving me insane

One of these days I am gonna get home with the downies a cap a pop in their ass

michael

Posted Wed May 20th, 2009 12:02am Post subject: the apprentice (UK)
110% is not enough. i demand that all of my friends give 210%.

and don't go telling me 100% is all you can physically have!!

there's antimatter and dark energy out there, people, go use it!

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Maxx England

Posted Wed May 20th, 2009 11:41pm Post subject: the apprentice (UK)
The Farce is strong in this one

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?