Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Charlie

Posted Sat Feb 24th, 2007 11:52am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
Confession time.

An opportunity to share your experiences on the downside of bipolar.

When I started 'The great things I've done post' in my mind I thought those experience will happen while you are manic. On reflection though, both states can be a double edged sword. It might be interesting in these stories if you mention whether you were manic or depressed when you did your most regretable actions.

JVONEARTH

Posted Sat Feb 24th, 2007 3:21pm Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
In the manic phase Cheating on my then girlfriend that is something i'll never forgive myself for

mazikeen

Posted Thu Mar 1st, 2007 2:09pm Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
cheating, cheating, and cheating again .... :-//

trouser material

Posted Thu Mar 1st, 2007 7:30pm Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
cheating, cheating, and cheating again .... :-//

Promiscuity is perhaps the single most appalling chracteristic a person can have.

Unless of course you're obese.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Thu Mar 22nd, 2007 5:36pm Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
on a downward depressive spiral I slept with a friends Fiance..... she found out. granted I was in love with him and he knew it.... but there is still no excuse.

they got married there at the start of the year.

meekychuppet

Posted Thu Mar 22nd, 2007 6:57pm Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
on a downward depressive spiral I slept with a friends Fiance..... she found out. granted I was in love with him and he knew it.... but there is still no excuse.

they got married there at the start of the year.

More fool her.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Thu Mar 22nd, 2007 8:04pm Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
yes I did say it to her.... she didnt quite feel like listening to me though. I wonder why...? X-D X-D

Aoibheann

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 1:37am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
speaking of worst things... god cant even think it without feeling disguisting......was in a black month, so took some drugs and slept with a married man then ended up taking his wallet.. turned out he is one of my dads friends. your all recoiling in disgust now.....

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 1:44am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
Was there much money in the wallet? :-//

What?! its a genuine question.... you can all throw things at me lol

Aoibheann

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 1:52am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
hahaha. think it was someting like €150. bought more drugs with it. the man in question doesnt look at me anymore as if im some whore, suppose its true really when you think about it.... think im having a black week. how are you?

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 1:57am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
Im not actually sure how I am, I started off this week feeling the twinge of a downer on its way so Ive been trying to hold it off (if that is possible) I thought I was getting somewhere with it, but after a CRAP CRAP CRAP day wednesday I was feeling terrible. Now Im not so bad but in 10 mins I could be shitter than shit.....

so yeah all in all "meh" LMAO.

Btw, it takes two to tango and for him to look at you like you are a whore (which your not) is just stupid. whats his excuse eh? he was frickin married!

Aoibheann

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 2:09am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
heehee. life is ruff sometimes isnt it? thats my statement for the day.....or is it night. jesus ive to work in.... 8 hours :'( ive been keeing my mind distracted all day... stave off the black thoughts, ya know? it will pass, every thing does in the end. just depends on how long it takes is all. cmere, what does LMAO mean? ive been reading it all over the place and im pleading ignorance... :-// sorry for the thickness.....

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 2:14am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
Laughing My Ass Off....
one of my over used phrases on the net!

Yeah I have college in less then 9 hours and I dont think I'll go... I just cant face it. I had to drop in an assignment today so I literally walked in and walked out... I then went around the corner to one of the best bookshops Hodges and Figgus and spent 40Euro that I technically should not have spent on some books to distract my mind. I never owned a copy of "MOAB is.." so I bought it today.

Aoibheann

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 2:22am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
i LOVE hodges and figgus! it so HUGE! moab is great, im on my 2nd reading. had to drop in a portfolio today myself. one of those big a2 (or is it a1?!) black folders, felt like a right muppet on the bus, nearly killin myself trying to sit down with it!! best be off to bed. work and all that. but i shall talk to ya 2m? look after yourself chicken!

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2007 2:26am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
SAME HERE! its A1, where do you go to college? Im in Institute of Design, Nassau St. I actually left my folder in college today... It will be safe enough til tomorrow or monday....

Anyways, hope you feel perkier tomorrow! Cya x