Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

AxmxZ

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 10:41pm Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
Oops, that was supposed to be "over-calorification"... although "over-calification" is a bit snappier...

Aoibheann

Posted Fri Apr 20th, 2007 12:01am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
Christ i am slow.... i just got it........ :-// but also X-D

littlemiss

Posted Fri Apr 20th, 2007 12:03am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
Hmm, meanwhile back at the ranch.

Unfortunately commiting sexual acts during the manic phase is unpopular. I will tell you about another of my regretable antics. I was seeking refuge and treatment at the hospital when I was deluded into believing I was Nicole Kidman and my psychiatrist was Tom Cruise. Fortunately for me the man is unshockable and now that I have returned to earth he and I have a great laugh about it.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Apr 20th, 2007 12:34am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
I thought there was a chance i was Tom Cruise but Amxyxm (is that how its spelt) decided i looked more like her ex- professor, and Gravesy or Trousers thought that there was a possibility that that was true if you squinted at me, turned your back and left the room, it was just possible i might look like Tom 's mask in Vanilla Sky. I was so mortified i had to go off and have a glass of medication, er freudian slip!! i meant to type lemonade (!) . So Mrs. Not-Nicole-Kidman and Mr Not-Tom-Cruise (swoon) finally make it to the same forum. Wow!!!!! :-// -> (!)

trouser material

Posted Fri Apr 20th, 2007 8:13am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
Oops, that was supposed to be "over-calorification"... although "over-calification" is a bit snappier...
It is, its great.

Also, back to the bad things, i believe that anybody who ends up on the rough end of it (houseless, skint, lonely etc) through their own inability to not go out cheating on their spouse/partner/whatever deserves everything they get. I have no sympathy what-so-ever. Regardless of the reason, whether someone chooses to blame being manic, attention seeking or whatever. Don't complain if the shit hits the fan and you're left with noone and nothing.

Thats my tangenting over with.

thesecretlifeofamanicdepressive

Posted Thu Apr 26th, 2007 4:53am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
Manic, most experiences have been psychotic and embarassing!

Haven't cheated but did try to become a prostitute to satisfy my sex drive. Ran into a pub once, danced on the table and stole people's cigarettes. Later that day, I am convinced my then boyfriend is Ian Curtis. I start telling him not to leave Deborah! Later that day, I become convinced that a passerby has murdered my (alive and well) friends and am cautioned by the police. And later still I give my friend a blow job just because.

I also broke into a house before just to rest while manic. I accidentally flooded their kitchen. I knew the people, but they weren't in.

My manias are nearly always psychotic. My deepest depressions were too. On the way home from school, I saw the world rot to maggots and my hands disintegrate. I had to get out of the cab quickly and fell apart on the road side. I once chased Satan all night in my bedroom. Recently I lay screaming because I thought there was a man dressed in black in my bedroom trying to pull me into a bag.

Man, I wish I had crazy euphoric mania. I have had but they all involved me believing I was really famous and confusing the hell out of my friends by telling them I was on TV.

trouser material

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 5:13pm Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
Manic, most experiences have been psychotic and embarassing!
Seems pretty normal...

Haven't cheated but did try to become a prostitute to satisfy my sex drive.
Tried? Did you succeed?

Ran into a pub once, danced on the table and stole people's cigarettes.
Thats funny.

Later that day, I am convinced my then boyfriend is Ian Curtis. I start telling him not to leave Deborah!
Ok................

Later that day, I become convinced that a passerby has murdered my (alive and well) friends and am cautioned by the police.
Did they run away in confused terror?

I also broke into a house before just to rest while manic. I accidentally flooded their kitchen. I knew the people, but they weren't in.
X-D Priceless.

And later still I give my friend a blow job just because
And he let you? Some friend.

thesecretlifeofamanicdepressive

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 11:23am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
Yeah! We were both single. By "then boyfriend" thing is that that guy became my boyfriend a month later or so. I just couldn't be bothered explaining it in the post

trouser material

Posted Sun Apr 29th, 2007 3:57pm Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
No worries.

skylight

Posted Tue May 1st, 2007 11:54pm Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
Once I got into a physical fight with a friend. I kicked the glass in my front door and it shattered, I stayed up for two nights in a row with no sleep at all and went in to school late where I started insulting the teachers and sort of clambering over the desks (I bet that was entertaining for my classmates) Later on I started to get hysterical and I thought that the earth was going to swallow me. I kept crying and I had to be sent home. I stole £100 from my dad and bought books which I read all at once. I then ate three huge chocolate eclairs and went to bed. I slept for more than twelve hours and when I woke I was convinced that Jean-Paul Sartre had been sitting on my fluffy toys. So yes that is a typical example of a couple of days in my life.

Nadia

Posted Wed May 2nd, 2007 3:52am Post subject: The Bad Things We've Done.
Today (just today=) I think that the worse part of BP disorder..
for me.. was not (is not) being nymphomanic or
aggressive or too emotional.. But being sometimes
totally indifferent to big tragedy or joyful occasions -
when something really bad or good happens, and ppl (and circumstances))want you
to.. to react somehow. To compassionate, to celebrate..
And you just don't care. When somebody (beloved, close, your best friend maybe!) dies and you
just don't care. Later, when this "emotionless phase" will
change, you'll feel the pain and loss.. But too late -
you wasn't supportive (for example) when it was
necessary.
In manic phase I'm happy..Cheerful and don't care about others
pain, losses etc.
Someone: "He died, suddenly, I loved him so much..SOB.. I was going to.."
Me: "Yes? ok. Bye :)"
Same with depression - you don't react to good or bad things around,
when ppl need you to react. When somebody needs your love,
and you are indifferent (even if 2 weeks ago, and 2 weeks after you
were\will be ready to give this love).
I mean you can bring more pain to this world with your
weird reactions\absence of reaction. Though it's not your fault. bla bla bla..

Oh the other hand, you can be too sensitive to stranger's grief..
Depends on "phase"..