Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amberzak

Posted Fri Oct 24th, 2008 9:31pm Post subject: The best thing about this website is...
This is where we write what the best thing about this website is in our opinions.

I'll start. It is a place where I can go for good intellectual conversations. So the best thing for me is the forums.

M-y-s-t-e-r-y

Posted Wed Nov 26th, 2008 9:05pm Post subject: The best thing about this website is...
Hmmmmm...*looks intellectual for a change*
I like the twitter link. Im not sure what twitters all about really, (Grateful if someone could enlighten me) but i enjoy the posts! (No, i'm not a sad person who sits at the computer all day reading about what other people get up to!) I just find it interesting!
Hooray for Twitterings etc..

PamJH

Posted Thu Jan 8th, 2009 4:31am Post subject: The best thing about this website is...
I like that I can navigate it with a dial-up connection. The site loads fairly well for me and I appreciate that.

I also like to read everyone's scribblings. I wish more people would post those.

eifachoeppis

Posted Mon Feb 9th, 2009 11:29am Post subject: The best thing about this website is...
The thing I like most about this website must be the podgrams.
I loved last one's topic 'Language'. My interest in language started with the 'Language' sketch Fry did with Hugh Laurie.
As a Swiss student it also is a great way for me to learn english and increase my vocabulary.

So, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to hearing the next podcast.

Thomas

Merovingian

Posted Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 8:13am Post subject: The best thing about this website is...
My comment is certainly not concerning the "best" thing about this site but as far as aesthetics go I love the neatness and organization of it. It has a very professional look!
Also, I like the banner.. I might even by a T-shirt with it on if it can be shipped to Canada.

Random Note: This site reminds me a lot of John Howe's website... does anyone know if are there any common site creators between these two sites?

Karen