Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Jun 18th, 2008 3:57pm Post subject: The 'F' QI Annual Christmas 2008!
Cover for new QI annual is on the QI books page on Facebook though it could still change, last year they changed the annual's cover fairly late on in the year if the images on Amazon were anything to go by. I wonder if they'll be writing a new QI book as well? What other themes could they choose? I think history and science would be good areas in general.

Assuming direct control...

IdeaCollector

Posted Wed Jun 18th, 2008 8:52pm Post subject: The 'F' QI Annual Christmas 2008!
that is a brilliant cover though...so glad i wasn't drinking or i'd have destroyed my macbook (yet its still under warrenty *praises to mac*).

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Jun 19th, 2008 7:38am Post subject: The 'F' QI Annual Christmas 2008!
Yeah it is a funny cover. ^_^

Soph

Posted Sun Dec 21st, 2008 3:36pm Post subject: The 'F' QI Annual Christmas 2008!
Has anyone else wrote this down on thier Christmas list ?
My mums bought it for me, but she doesn't know if it's last years on the new one, hah. I suppose it will be a surprise, either will be fine. : D

Photobucket

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Dec 24th, 2008 3:51pm Post subject: The 'F' QI Annual Christmas 2008!
I've wrote it down on my list. I guess we'll both see tomorrow.

Mandibles

Posted Thu Dec 25th, 2008 1:18am Post subject: The 'F' QI Annual Christmas 2008!
I implore anyone who has the QI F Annual and an Amazon account to please write up a review. I think that it's due its' 5 stars and I haven't seen many write-ups since it was released

Cheers x

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.