Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

EllieK

Posted Thu Aug 23rd, 2012 11:05pm Post subject: The Fluffette Chronicles

Dear Stephen.

Since you continue to be so outstandingly darling and wonderful, your Fluffettes have compiled a particularly magnificent birthday gift for your delight and delectation. As most of us share your love of literature and reading, this year the Fluffettes have written you a book. Yes, an actual honest-to-goodness novel, numbering 100 pages in total – and with full colour illustrations, no less!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/32660898/the_fluffette_chronicles.pdf

Taking inspiration from your own autobiographies, whilst at the same time bending the laws of reality and the space-time continuum (which, lets face it, could do with being a bit more flexible!) we have weaved together several thrilling tales and fabulous fables involving your good self and a whole host of weird and wonderful characters.

We hope you enjoy this bibliotastic bonanza and who knows . . . perhaps one day there may even be a sequel!

Millions and squillions of love and hugs from your ever-faithful

Fluffettes xxx

@zany_zigzag on Twitter :)

“If you really want to be happy, all you have to do is say ‘I am beautiful’. So, I want you all tonight to go and look at the mirror and say ‘Stephen Fry is beautiful’. Good night.”

Stephen Fry

Key Master

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2012 1:01pm Post subject: The Fluffette Chronicles

Oh my goodness - oh my gracious - oh my heavens, oh my golly golly golly golly GOSH.

You darlings are AMAZING!

I am so completely overcome and touched by your kindness and effort and work and dedication. And it gives me so much pleasure when you cooperate and bounce ideas off each other around the globe. So to all of you, in all the corners of the world, in Russia, Scandinavia, Germany, the Netherlands, America, NZ, Australia - the UK of course… which countries have I left out? … to all of you … all my love and rather tear-stained thanks.

I haven’t read it all yet of course… only just got back from rehearsals, but the illustrations, the care, the elegance of it has struck me mightily.

Thank you all so so so much.

I don’t know if I’ll get the chance all at once to thank you individually, but I’ll try if I can.

You mean so much to me

All my love

Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sx